Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Aprl 24] Lamentations

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Lamentations

Rumors tell there have been an alarming number of complaints here and there about stolen goods and valuable items being taken from the citizens of Linlea. Some from the markets, some from the newly built alleyway. Distraught, and concerned that there is a malicious group behind it, a Service moor from the Citadel seeks a solid group of investigators to find the missing items, or at least information of their whereabouts. He asks to be met with at the foot of the Citadel gates once a group is formed. The reward would be reasonable.

This begins: Friday, April 24nd.. 3pm PST
Estimated Runtime: 1-2hrs, approx.
DM: Beginner me again

Themes: Investigation + Light combat
Party Size: 5-6
Party Members:

Form
Ign:
Character Name:
Organization or Allegiance: Some attendees may be denied based on past transgressions, etc.
Inventory & Attire:

Note:
-{Linlea Explorer's Arc}
-mmm, I do this again now. Assuming the waters will simmer by this time of the week from the server campaign start. I'll adjust if something impedes it or something big happens. Priority to Linlean citizens, though I know it's been quiet. We still have the "Vyre ban" up in this area, so keep that in mind

Last edited:

PhilBruno

Lord of Altera
Evil
PhilBruno
PhilBruno
Evil
IGN: Phiilvara
Character Name: Rowley Durandal
Organization or Allegiance: Blackrush Crossing / Valiant Order
Inventory & Attire: Red and blue clothing above plate armor with chainmail underneath, longsword and hunting knife (for now).

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Ign: electricwisekid
Character Name: Asero Crow
Organization or Allegiance: Veraci
Inventory & Attire: Asero will be wearing his most stylish clothes. Special longsword, crossbow + bolts, dagger, assorted potions, minor medical kit. He'll be in his Vorar-made plate/chain armor. (might edit later)

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Ign: Tideborne
Character Name: Ardaric Tideborne
Organization or Allegiance: His family and his crew.
Inventory & Attire: Brigandine, mail and gambeson. Saber, a pair of daggers and his medical satchel.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ign: Kurzik
Character Name: Katherine Kane
Organization or Allegiance: Kanie
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson for armour with long leather gloves, sword, dagger, satchel. Satchel has journal for note taking and three empty vials with a bandage.

Understandable if she's not ideal to go and someone else would be preferred- She's unaware of the standing between houses and not the best combat-er.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ign: Aryn_Deathblade
Character Name: Aryn
Organization or Allegiance: Rangers
Inventory & Attire: Longbow and arrows, knives, no armor

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ign: Jasper151627237
Character Name: Milah Sicarus
Organization or Allegiance: Sicarus & Formists
Inventory & Attire: clothing with light padding, rapier focus, unnaturally black dagger, three throwing knives and poison on her person. Medical and writing/sketching supplies in her satchel.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
IGN: Phiilvara
Character Name: Rowley Durandal
Organization or Allegiance: Blackrush Crossing / Valiant Order
Inventory & Attire: Red and blue clothing above plate armor with chainmail underneath, longsword and hunting knife (for now).
Ign: Kurzik
Character Name: Katherine Kane
Organization or Allegiance: Kanie
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson for armour with long leather gloves, sword, dagger, satchel. Satchel has journal for note taking and three empty vials with a bandage.

Understandable if she's not ideal to go and someone else would be preferred- She's unaware of the standing between houses and not the best combat-er.
Both Valiant worshipers and Kane aren't held in high regards in Linlea, but the servant figure taking your offered help forms acknowledges it's due to decisions of a different generation. Politics are weird. This isn't heavy on combat, either- but all the bamfed out figures applying is thoughtful. We've a party of 6 now- I shall see yall in 2 weeks if all goes smoothly

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
My apologies - could you take me off the list for this event?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Intending to steal Electric's spot —

Ign: DoolinDesperado
Character Name: Doggett
Organization or Allegiance: Azarin Bank (Doggett is not a Vyre, but Azarin has a certain reputation...)
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson & mail, sword, knife, coiled rope & small climbing hook, writing utensils, odds-and-ends. Wearing road-travel clothes (boots, leathers, etc.)

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
My apologies - could you take me off the list for this event?
Aye

Intending to steal Electric's spot —

Ign: DoolinDesperado
Character Name: Doggett
Organization or Allegiance: Azarin Bank (Doggett is not a Vyre, but Azarin has a certain reputation...)
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson & mail, sword, knife, coiled rope & small climbing hook, writing utensils, odds-and-ends. Wearing road-travel clothes (boots, leathers, etc.)
It does have a reputation- but the form goes through and we’ll see how things go

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

Missing belongings were soon returned to their rightful owners by individuals that specifically did so. What was left in the nest will be retrieved by the proper hands. The investigating hired task force will be compensated for their troubles and were sent pouches of coin before they left. All parties were offered a free week's rest in the Tavern and those injured and needing care, if not already cared for, would have a bed in the hospital to heal for the week.
Sorry I had to leaving without wrapping up cleanly. If anyone left the creature bodies, lemme know- I assume they were taken. "The Crooner" now has a reference picture for a better view of what it looks like.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
View attachment 109706

Missing belongings were soon returned to their rightful owners by individuals that specifically did so. What was left in the nest will be retrieved by the proper hands. The investigating hired task force will be compensated for their troubles and were sent pouches of coin before they left. All parties were offered a free week's rest in the Tavern and those injured and needing care, if not already cared for, would have a bed in the hospital to heal for the week.
Sorry I had to leaving without wrapping up cleanly. If anyone left the creature bodies, lemme know- I assume they were taken. "The Crooner" now has a reference picture for a better view of what it looks like.

Shape of water vibes from the Crooner, don’t leave me alone with that hot fish filet ;)