Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Arc of Fear] - Gluttony Family Meeting

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Arc of Fear
The Beast Calls

Vyres die by the stake of the righteous.
Melzar can no longer sense the presence of some of his heirs.
The Hound calls upon the Gluttony bloodline.
There is much to discuss.

[ M O D E R A T E ]
Private

When:
28th of December - 21:30h GMT+1 / 3.30 pm EST

Where:
Those of the Gluttony Bloodline will know.

What:
Melzar wants to speak to his heirs on three topics. His heirs might get a chance to bring topics forward too.
Do consider that Gluttony is a very animalistic bloodline and the progenitor is mostly a solitary creature.
It's like those animals who only get together to mate, and even then sometimes can't resist the urge to kill one-another.

So this meeting is a rare occurrence and we shall discuss as much as we can so we won't have to meet again for a long time.

Who:
Only the people of Melzar's bloodline; Gluttony.

Elz blargtheawesome Squidziod
(I'll attempt some Skraag-divine stuff during this meeting too)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Just reminding the lore team I'll be trying out some skraag stuff.i noticed a newer thread tagging you on a similar time at the same date... Elz blargtheawesome Squidziod

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm not back officially yet so I've not paid much attention to god threads. If there is overlap you'll need to talk to other event runners but theres no promise I'll be about

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Done! I'll need to give Melzar some time to prepare the next event in the arc >:) It's gonna be worse than the Arc of Sin I tell ya that