Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Arc of Fear] The Beast Hunts - Vyre Feeding Frenzy

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd also like to add that if there's any dissatisfaction with the event itself or how the RP went. Please send me a message on discord. We're all in this together, both the attack and defend team, and I understand that the attack might've been a lot smaller than people might've been interested in. I did my best, but I also had to be a little bit selfish to try and get away so we can have more fun later on. But the thing about getting away is the IC distance walked vs OOC distance vs time to emote etc. So I hope nobody feels ignored or passed in how everything went :) If you do, PM me on discord so we can work something out!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'd also like to add that if there's any dissatisfaction with the event itself or how the RP went. Please send me a message on discord. We're all in this together, both the attack and defend team, and I understand that the attack might've been a lot smaller than people might've been interested in. I did my best, but I also had to be a little bit selfish to try and get away so we can have more fun later on. But the thing about getting away is the IC distance walked vs OOC distance vs time to emote etc. So I hope nobody feels ignored or passed in how everything went :) If you do, PM me on discord so we can work something out!
I think it went rather well on both sides. I was afraid it would be overwhelming for the attackers because the defenders were prepared and because of who was there. But Melzar got in some good hits there at the start!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I didn't really do much but I was glad to have my character finally interact with Melzar, even if it was just a little bit