Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Arc of Sin] - The End of Sorrows

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Arc of Sin
~ Barbed Wire ~

Envy
Those who walk free, without death, are blessed with the ignorance of the nature of this resurrection.
~ The Undead ~

After a week without feeding, Melzar has snapped while passing Sanardu and swept a terrible wrath over the town.
Gone feral, he has turned one, killed a few, and became the nightmare of many.
For a while, he was stuck in Sanardú's dungeons, maddened; not just by thirst and hunger...
But then the doors magically opened, and he managed to get to freedom while the town was in confusion.
What will happen to the brute, at the end of his first arc?

[ V I O L E N T ]
Private

When:
30th of September - 21:30h GMT+2 / 3.30 pm EST

Where:
The graveyard of Nid Arach if Elz has time

What:
Melzar finding a group of people who are willing to let him in, the end of sorrows.

Who:
I'm contacting a few people in discord for this

<Can be moved to another date if really necessary, preferably not>​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ah right! Elz cause it's in your town :p (Should be plenty ahead of Niah's event too)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The whole idea of this event has changed with the Emergence in which all doors across the world has flung open.
Melzar has fled and I'm awaiting reply to see if he's welcomed into a specific group.
If so, Elz would you have time to do a DM session tomorrow at this time at Nid Arach's graveyard?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I think the vyre tracking power works in reverse to the way used here. I may be wrong Elz
I don't see anything in post, might've been edited-

The whole idea of this event has changed with the Emergence in which all doors across the world has flung open.
Melzar has fled and I'm awaiting reply to see if he's welcomed into a specific group.
If so, Elz would you have time to do a DM session tomorrow at this time at Nid Arach's graveyard?
I can do something brief as it is a graveyard yes, I think the Queensport events are the same day that's all :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am so sorry for FORGETTING this entire event. I was occupied during the day and it seeped into the evening and eventually night.
I apologize, because I really think this is something completely stupid of me to do.
This'll be done on another day, very soon.

I'm going on a week long holiday with my laptop there, so I'll let you know once I found a date. till then; sorry for this!