Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Archers- Application [Approved - fencible]

Archer

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Line145b
2. Your real name: Archer
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Female
5. Country: Denmark

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes and i accept and agree with it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes indeed, RolePlaying has given me my Nick name Archie, because i always like to be an mystical archer.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Archer, and i like roleplaying.​
Im usually not a person who goes around knowing about other people. My hobbies are story writing, and my interests, is the rock genre of music.​
I once had a short fuse, but lost it a long tíme ago.​
I'm not such a fan of keeping things for myself, so i share alot.​
I'm a country girl, witch in my case, means i dislike being in cities, so ill be more out in the open. Gaming is one of my biggest interesses. I like tropical places, like Thailand and Malaysia. My nickname Archie, is in fact a male name, but my friends gave me it, because of my roles in several roleplays.​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
All my saves was lost in a PC blackout.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Not really

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of that, cheat is also a wierd thing to do, just my opinion.​

12. How did you find out about our server?
I've heard it many places, so at last, i gave in and tried to look at it.

13. Have you voted for us?
Yes, i did, or so it said i did, but im shure i have

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Nice app so far. In number 7, what other experiences do you have with roleplaying? Have you played any other roleplaying games? Which ones?

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Approved

Welcome to Altera!!!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname].

Please visit these links. The first will help you choose a town, and the second has a lot of useful information.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/