Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Archery Lessons I {7th May, 2EST} [Public]

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1646332094484.png
─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─
ARCHERY LESSONS I
══════════════════════

Lessons in archery for the newer and more inexperienced, the first of a few.

DATE // Saturday, 7th May
TIME //Around 2 EST
RATING // Moderate

Whilst catered to helping some of the Silver Conclave's members learn archery, I'll make it public in case there's others who want to learn or find a way to joining etc.
(I don't know much about archery OOC but Aelyth can shoot a bow, so we'll see how it goes. If others want to help teach, also welcome!)

─━━━━━━⊱⊰━━━━━━─

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is on saturday! Soon. IceandFire Solus Juvix_ in particular.
Also, public - And if others want to help out teaching (aelyth is very pregnant and might appreciate a helping hand) it'd be welcome. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is now on sunday and its icefire's fault - 2EST start and not expected to go on for more than say, 1hr30.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I am the worst. The housewarming event lasted so long I woke up and it was 3:30... I'll delay to next weekend, maybe, date TBD or something for now

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
If this is public then I'd love for my character Adda to participate. Where is this being held?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It'll be at New Riseport - A warp is about from Sanardu but I'll TP folks on the day. Also public, yes, free to attend!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
15 mins! Apologies in advance if it's a bit disorganised, I've been unwell. Will log on to do TPAs