Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Archive] Spawn Council

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
In recent times there have been major reworks in several of the staff areas. Spawn control is no exception. I am looking for people who are interested in giving a helping hand with the OOC aspect of running Storm's Landing. This is going to involve three distinct roles with specific duties. Each role can suggest new projects to work on, regardless of roles, and will be a helping hand with these and more projects. I have several ongoing projects which will be better for the assistance.

Player roles are:
  • Builders- Builders will help with building and assist in future endevors.
  • DMs- A shared pool of players with the events team, anyone looking into this will have to be approved by Elz as well.
  • Auditors- Auditors will assist in the rent system by cleaning out houses and helping me keep the signs and rent straight.
Please contact me via forum convo if you are interested in bringing your ideas to Spawn and helping to make it a better place.