Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art... Auction #27 - Closed

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
: )

I'm inspired to try and be inspired by Juvix_ she encourages me. Art auction time, for a loosely painted bust up depending on my mood. I'll end it before saturday but all times are different and sometimes I wake up at 4pm, so no set time atm

Rules:
- Minimum bid is 1k, the 1001 bids annoy me
- Only Humans or Elves
- Can be male or female
- No children
- Know Juvix may threaten you

Juvix won

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
fuck, Juv ball out i guess

get stacks or get stacked, slackers

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
it does say that Juvix will threaten you in the bidding rules, so really anyone who challenges that reign is just begging for annihilation

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Whelp, guess the wating cotinues. Us broke players can only dream. :cry:

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
not a single one of you can come at me for this, ive spent an entire YEAR waiting for her to make an auction, THIS IS THE REASON I HAVE SAVED UP 800K HAVE YOU SEEN ME PURCHASE ANYTHING FOR A YEAR? I HAVE BEEN SO GODDAMN PATIENT, FOR A CRUMB OF ELZ ART

fight me you vermin, i am not above causing a mass slaughter.

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
not a single one of you can come at me for this, ive spent an entire YEAR waiting for her to make an auction, THIS IS THE REASON I HAVE SAVED UP 800K HAVE YOU SEEN ME PURCHASE ANYTHING FOR A YEAR? I HAVE BEEN SO GODDAMN PATIENT, FOR A CRUMB OF ELZ ART

what the fuck jesse

TagTeamChampion

Metaiyyehmorphosis Master
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
TagTeamChampion
TagTeamChampion
Legend

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

20220126_132538.jpg

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant

So anyway I'll bid 200k if Elz still takes it.
You better be supporting your artist.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

Remember kids. Don’t be like Aunt Juv. Or you’ll go fucking insane over lines on paper, nonoffense Elz, you art is amazing.

On the other hand, Juv have you paid your tax?