Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art !!!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
... May I request a full body of Nylarii? With shading/colour? (The 3k one) Her character profile's in my signature. c:

(I'll provide a screenshot of the money being sent to you if so~)

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Can I have a full body of both of my characters? (Links in signature) I love your work! :heart:

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
... May I request a full body of Nylarii? With shading/colour? (The 3k one) Her character profile's in my signature. c:

(I'll provide a screenshot of the money being sent to you if so~)
WIN_20160309_22_38_31_Pro.jpg

Before you do any money sending, is this what you have in mind for the body type? :3 And you can wait till after you receive the drawing to pay if you'd like, I trust you guys not to forget about paying x3

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
View attachment 72768

Before you do any money sending, is this what you have in mind for the body type? :3 And you can wait till after you receive the drawing to pay if you'd like, I trust you guys not to forget about paying x3
That seems fine to me. I like the style you've got going for the example, so I'm chill with anything.~

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Hopefully everyone who requested one is watching this thread, if not they won't see this, but I have accepted all of your requests. I won't be showing the poses for each because my camera is crappy x3 but the default foot position is like the example, as if they are floating. *If you want a certain foot position/ facial expression please specify* You also have the choice to pick your background color! It doesn't have to be yellow ^^