Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Arty Secret Santa

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alright this is now closed - Will start tryna match folks now. Please do not be bothered about matching, will be tryna use random number generators and a bit of mix and match for prefs. hooie

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
And with an initial mess up of pairing people instead of randomising every person I think it is done. I apologise if some are not completely fair but im not sure how long things take people and I panicked a bit. lordie.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be posting them on the 24th as I will be busy on the 25th - This might give you a bit more time, might not. Remember to send them to me so I can post 'em in one bunch!

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Pfffft... Millenials!
I don't understand how you think wanting to share your work and show how much one piece changes throughout and be proud of your own work is a bad thing or specific Millennial thing. For reference, most of the people on HW are Millenials or younger with that age group being set at 22-37 y/o, making you yourself a Millennial as far as I'm aware.

Normally I wouldn't say anything but most of your posts on this thread have been quite rude especially when Elz was just trying to create a nice space for artists in the community, like we used to have.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I don't understand how you think wanting to share your work and show how much one piece changes throughout and be proud of your own work is a bad thing or specific Millennial thing. For reference, most of the people on HW are Millenials or younger with that age group being set at 22-37 y/o, making you yourself a Millennial as far as I'm aware.

Normally I wouldn't say anything but most of your posts on this thread have been quite rude especially when Elz was just trying to create a nice space for artists in the community, like we used to have.
LMAO it was a joke
Holiday spirit! HOHOHO

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
LMAO it was a joke
Holiday spirit! HOHOHO
That still doesn't excuse your initial comment to Elz on this thread that could have easily been sent in a conversation instead of causing a ruckus, however I can see you clearly don't care about that. I'm ending this here, if you wish to take it further please don't hesitate to contact me privately.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That still doesn't excuse your initial comment to Elz on this thread that could have easily been sent in a conversation instead of causing a ruckus, however I can see you clearly don't care about that. I'm ending this here, if you wish to take it further please don't hesitate to contact me privately.
War is over, if you want it!
I already contacted Elz about it and she didn't find it offending in any way. Didn't cause any ruckus either except for your comments here ;)
Let it go! Let it go!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Let us not comment further on that. I'm not offended by posts on here, but I can't say who might be upset about millennial comments either. Quiet now it is too early....