Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Asero Crow, the Dragon Slayer

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I’m fashionably late, as usual. Just finished my drawing for the Week 1 theme from this thread - I didn’t post there cause it’s Week 2 now, but yeah. It’s rough and rather flat since I just did it on my phone. I love Daredevil and Asero is inspired by the character as well, so I drew Asero as Matt Murdock B) Elz

BD5E65BA-F662-4D28-AE57-795E92314DB7.png
96E92635-A981-4E00-9DF4-678BC48A4918.jpg

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Damn, that possessions section is gonna be relieved of some items soon : (
Asero dead rn

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Crow was last heard of going to Nid Arach - what wrong could one more visit to the wretched place do? After all, it was land all too familiar to him already.
{~}
Days pass - yet no writing or whisper from him is received.
Very odd.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
This deserves an update. Have a musical update instead

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Isabelle
"An Evisct unlike other Eviscts... curious. It'd be unlike Frost not to have the most pleasantly unique curiosities around her."
Rather intriguing mage Asero has met a few times. He hopes to see her full Arcane potential in action. She's cute.
@Ruu Darling
:oops:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
forgive all the red text, i've just done a bunch of updates : )
relations/songs/main prof

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Very nice profile, Maybe one day I will get to see Sydri on the list :D

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Isabelle | { Norwegian Wood + The Fall }
"I truly hope we bring about some change in this city. Maybe that starts with evicting Rogal from this reality after that threat he made."
He finds a sort of kinship with Isabelle the more he gets to know her, finding little similarities between the two, be that in ambition, their past, or simply choice of wine. Their entanglement excites him, even if he still isn't clear on how it will end - for now, he simply muses on how she might just stain his lips permanently red.
@Ruu Darling

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Sydri | { Wanderlust }
"Don't doubt yourself - in time, you'll be fierce with a blade. Just... trust in you. Don't be defined by what other's have said or done."
Asero initially just thought Sydri would be another student to spar with, but suddenly they're drinking partners making plans for more drunken nights with each other. It's unexpected, but he enjoys her company, perhaps because of his soft spot for those turned cautious from the hurt of the world. Through both training her and getting to know her more, he hopes to help her break out of her cautious shell.
VERY GOOD ^_^ Also music is top tier