Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Asero Crow, the Dragon Slayer

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
1689997075963.png

d1bb9b064554c48cb66dce16cbbda6a1.png

{ Magic Profile }

Aserothreaddividerredo.png

╔══━──✦──━══╗
{ Gasoline }
╚══━──✦──━══╝
gold-divider.png

Race: Human.
Height: 6'2".
Face: Oblong face with a strong jawline.
Weight and Build: 215 lb, athletic and muscular physique.
Eye Color: A greenish-hazel. [x]
Hair Style: Somewhere in between long and short. He just pushes it back to style it messily.
Hair Color: Dark brown - almost black. [x]
Facial Hair: Beautiful beard/mustache.
Hygiene: Clean, washes regularly. He tends to wear light, just-noticeable cologne.
Voice: Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. [x]

Alignment: Neutral Good.
Temperament: Peaceful, but he quite enjoys a necessary fight.
Preference and Marital Status:
Straight.
He gets around.
Languages Spoken:
Common - Expert
Elven - Fluent
Rede - Fluent
Finances: Plenty to burn.
Titles: None anymore.
Nicknames: Dragon Slayer, Sweet, 'Zero, Boo.
Organizations: Frostlight Munitions, the Empyrean Cabal.
Owned Land:
Manor at Cape Crow.
His old Veraci home, mostly unused now.
His sanctum.
A shop in the Landing, with a loft on the top floor.
A large house in Frostlight.
Religious Habits: He holds an indifference towards the Pantheon, but a pointed dislike of Jishrim and Skraag. He has disdain for Archfiends.
Birth: Sometime in winter, up north.

Personality & Attributes: Asero has settled back to his old demeanor: usually a cheery and up-tempo presence in the room, lightening the mood when need be, but knowing when to take matters seriously. It overjoys him to see his friends and allies flourish, especially those younger and holding less experience than him. He likes to tease, often using dry humor, and he loves to flirt.
Flaws: Quite a few: a sometimes-pessimistic outlook that paints the world as darker than it really may be. A few vices he attempts to manage, too. Mostly, he feels guilt for leaving his daughter, even if it was not of his own accord.
Fears: As odd as he finds it, he fears death; no matter how many times he conquers it, or comes right to the edge just to be pulled back, he fears the day that it all ends, forever. After messily reuniting with Luna, he fears that she may never forgive nor love him again. That keeps him up at night.

Current Injuries, Ailments, and Habits:
Nowadays, he always tends to have a few bruises from sparring. One heals, another shows up the next day.
Scars: [x]
A small scar on his throat, very faint.
Three long gashes on the front of his right thigh from a wendigo.
A bite scar from a vendryl murqkel on his left shin.
A wolf bite scar on his right cheek.
Three wolf bite scars; two on his left leg, one on the right.
A scar from an axe on his left shoulder, from an infected resident of Linlea.
A few scars across his face from the Harvester, the most prominent ones being towards the center. His lip and nose also have small scars that stand out.
A scar in the middle of his chest from a Keeper.
Some small scars over his arms from glass shards.
A scar from a spear on his right side.
A small scar from a crossbow bolt at the front of his left shoulder.
Numerous scars on his right forearm and hand from an undead hound.
A few silver patches on the back of his hand, scars from an electrical burn healed through Divine magic.
A scar from an arrow on his right butt cheek.
A new scar on his left shoulder from a sharp bone.
A slew of scars along his right arm, leg, side, and neck from crystalline shards.
A scar on the inner side of his left elbow.
Purple-tinted scars on his left bicep, markings left from a claw.
Whitish scars indicating a pair of claws piercing into either side of his upper chest.
[ Elemental Scarring ] Through violent experimentation with elemental lifeforms, Crow has suffered a litany of different fire based injuries to his skin. Covers his upper left arm and shoulder, and the left side of his back.

Tattoos and Markings: [x]
An arrow on the underside of his right forearm. [x]
'Memento Mori' on the back of his right hand. [x]
A compass on his left wrist. [x]
A crow in front of a triangle/C, left forearm. [x]
Stylized dragon on his right forearm. [x]
A (Hawaiian) design on his left shoulder/upper arm. [x]
Flying birds that wrap around his right arm. [x]
The White Wolf icon above the second joint of his right middle finger. [x]
A small, simple triangle on the back of his left hand. [x]
A feather on the back of his left hand, the top ending right at his wrist. [x]
Three small swords pointing downwards at the outside of his right forearm. [x]
“FFTB” on the side of his left pointer finger.
A crow on a sword, done at the upper right portion of his back. [x]
[ Crow’s Seal ] A set of tattoos covering his entire upper body, including his arms and hands, reminiscent of esoteric symbols and geometric designs. [] []
[ Pyromancer’s Touch ] His fingers blacken as if perpetually covered in a thick layer of soot, unable to be washed off. They tend to leave ash in their wake. [x]
A small, animated hourglass on his right wrist, flipping and refilling with decent accuracy. Courtesy of Raenyr. [x]
A tarot-card-sized, animated illustration on his upper right arm. Crimson liquid drips from the eye and fills the cup, which eventually overflows, restarting the cycle. Courtesy of Raenyr. [x]
A picture of an pre-shift Echo skull at his right thigh. [x]
An illustration of a Garulf, somewhere along his arm. [x]

Achievements:
Fought and killed many, many beasts and monsters.
Managed to annoy a floating skull-demon.
Became Master of Coin for House Wise.
Charmed a Queen for some time.
Fought and got the kill on the Blight Dragon and avenged Star.
Smuggled a cake into Kit and Leo’s wedding with Laisa.
Getting married!
Captured and later killed Southgate - his first kill.
Discovered the Harrowing Cure to the Pox Arcana with Kaelin.
Won an alien popsicle at an auction.
Became Count of Veraci.
Sparked in Eviscism.
He feels pride for the spells he's researched thus far.
Elected to the Council of Five of Storm's Landing.
Fought a Garulf.
Creatures Killed:
Kaiser scorpions [x]
Demons (the old ones)
Wolves
Woodland wendigo [x]
Road walker [x]
Desert spirit [x]
Sparkling scissor bug [x]
Cave wendigo [x]
Boa constrictor
The Blight Dragon [x]
Undead [x]
Wraiths [x]
Giant snake
Power’s minion
"The Keeper" - undead crypt-guardian
Drakodo [x]
Viands [x]
Giant crab [x]
Mimic [x]
Imps [x]
Northern wendigo [x]
Echo [x]
Wutgeist [x]
Creatures Fought:
Demons (the old ones)
Northern wendigos [x]
Kaiser scorpions [x]
Giant insects
Bears
Cave Wendigos [x]
Kinslai [x]
Vendryl Murqkels
Wolves
Woodland Wendigos [x]
Arboris [x]
Road Walker [x]
Tremorback Devil [x]
Desert Spirit [x]
The Harvester
Krowler [x]
Giant spider [x]
Sparkling scissor bug [x]
The Blight Dragon [x]
Keepers
Undead [x]
Wraiths [x]
Giant snake
Bloodlust {Figment}
Power’s Minions
Herald of Wrath
Power {Figment}
Giant Crab [x]
Ash Hounds [x]
Gryphon [x] - And an undead one, too!
Maulerkin [x]
Drakodo [x]
Viands [x]
Mimic [x]
Imps [x]
Wildegroll [x]
Garulf
Lava elemental
Echo [x]
Combative Skills:
Swordplay: Asero has mastered the longsword and has substantial training with shortswords and other one-handed blades.
Crossbow: Nowadays, Crow finds himself touching his crossbow less and less. Still - he keeps up target practice. Just in case.
Strength: Through years of training and almost constant upkeep, Asero has acquired a toned and muscular physique, and the strength that comes along with it.
Knifeplay: He is experienced in using a dagger or knife to fight in close combat, and has started doing it more. He is also trained in knife-throwing.
Arcane: Asero finds his power shift as he settles into Echelon 4 of his pyromancy journey under the school of eviscism.
Shield-Work: Slowly practicing again.
OOC, Focuses: Melee+++ (longsword combat), ranged++ (magic), fortitude+ (pushing through pain), evasion++ (dodging)
Miscellaneous Skills:
Alchemy: A master alchemist, Asero is well-versed in the science and is able to apply his alchemical knowledge in various endeavors.
Medicine: Asero hasn't been formally trained fully but has learned procedures that help with non-life-threatening injuries.
Culinary: As a lover of food - and one to impress his dates - Asero has learned to cook a variety of dishes. He's a good chef.
Literary: Asero is literate and enjoys reading when he can.
Piano: Originally learned from Elarinya.
Tattooing: Asero has became a natural when it comes to tattooing, having operated two parlors.
Arts: Though never professionally trained, Crow has drawn for years and continues to do so regularly.
Forgery (Written): Asero learned this skill back in Aelmere, but his lack of practice and the loss of memory requires him to practice more.
Socialization: He's learned to enjoy the company of people around him, and he's certainly got a knack for flirting.
Piercing: Crow has been practicing piercings alongside tattoos now.

Short Term:
Brush up on his languages.
Reconnect with Luna and earn her forgiveness.
Long Term:
Domesticated Ash Hound.
Reach his absolute arcane potential.
Find a student.
Dranoden. Geormorren. Ellmirath.

Attachments

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
firehands.png

╔══━──━══╗
{ POSSESSIONS }
╚══━──━══╝
gold-divider.png

Clothing and Such:
Plain, brown and grey clothes. [x]
More presentable dark attire. [x]
Black gloves. [x]
Jewelry:
A bone pendant necklace with an engraved crow, not worn. [x]
Golden ring with a black stone. [x]
A silver ring with a leafy design and sapphire gem. [x]
Guardians membership ring, not worn. [x]
A diamond and citrine earcuff, on a necklace, not worn. [x]
A gold, silver, and black ring. [x]
An iron ring with a simple embossed design. [x]
Intricate silver ring with a ruby. [x]
A Dragon Scale ring. [x]
A silver, slate-like ring with tiny, detailed swords engraved in it. [x] Samiwashere
His unique wedding band. Not worn. [x] Samiwashere
An iron promise ring. Not worn. [x] Samiwashere
Warden necklace; a cased glowstone pendent attached to a silver chain. I am Wake
The Celestial Inferno, his personalized Anchor Arcana, on a silver chain. No longer worn. I am Wake
Draconem Bracelet: A black (viridescence), dragon-stylized bracelet.
Simple black (viridescence) black bracelet.
A black hellmetal ring with a scissor-cut ruby inlaid.

Swords:
Corvus Blade
The main Focus. Smithed by Edger Kress.

Ashen Pyromancer's Blade | [x]
The secondary Focus. Smithed by Edger Kress.
Blackened Steel Longsword | [x] [x]
After slaying numerous beasts and even dealing the killing blow to a dragon, this sword had its final altercation with Francis’ mace. It was then reforged by Thôrdil and reborn into an even stronger blade. The weapon is made of high-quality Rimtar Steel and is 130 cm long in total. The matte black blade, 108 cm long, is adorned by spiraling silver-colored vines which contrast the otherwise black sword. Due to Thôrdil's craftsmanship and Divine status, it is extremely resilient to damage and perfectly balanced. The weapon is enchanted with Bane of Arthropods, Smite, and Sharpness. The ultimate keepsake of days past.
Steel Schiavona | [x] [x]
The first real sword Asero ever had.
Steel Shortsword | [x]
The training blade. Given to Asero by Dominar.
Tempered Steel Schiavona | [x]
The second basket-hilted sword in Asero’s collection, made by Akasha.
Tempered Steel Longsword | [x]
The second longsword in Asero’s collection, made by Akasha. This sword is enchanted with Sweeping Edge.
Decorative Noble's Sword | [x]
A memento of Asero and Laisa’s first adventure together. Found in a dungeon.
Knives:
Bedazzled Stabby-Slasher | [x]
The favored dagger. Smithed by Edger.
Steel Dagger | [x] [x]
As Asero’s first dagger, the weapon has seen much action but is now retired. The dagger is simple, 35.6 cm in length. The blade, 22.9 cm long, is steel, and the hilt is wrapped in black leather.
Fancy Steel Dagger | [x]
Unused, old. Given to him by Velatha.
Throwing Knives | [x] [x]
Always in hand's reach.
(Poorly made) Steel Dagger | [x]
The first and only item Asero has ever smithed. Smithed in a lesson with Vorar.
Wizard Spanker | [x]
A research endeavor. Carved by Thryss.

Starblood Stabby-Slasher | [x]
A research endeavor. Smithed by Edger.
Steel Knife | [x]
Commissioned by Asero just to further his collection.
Supernatural Stabby-Slasher | [x]
A knife made of blooded silver, initially commissioned just out of curiosity. Currently in Isabelle's possession.
Spooky Stabby-Slasher
The ghost-killer. Smithed by Arvyth.
Misc. Items:
Irrut & Birdwood Crossbow | [x]
Retired for now. Carved by Thryss.
War Hammer | [x]
An average-looking war hammer. Smithed by Edger.
Maple and Steel Crossbow | [x] [x]
Crow's first crossbow. Carved by Vorar.
Adorned Elven Bow | [x]
Gifted to Crow on his wedding day by Leofaren. The Elven Bow is adorned with gold and bears intricate engravings, but is fully functional.
Brotherhood Shield
A black (viridescence) shield with a mix of white, geometrically arranged arcane symbols matching Crow's tattoos and Dwarven symbols. Smithed by Edger.
Armor:
Pyromancer's Ashen Armor | [x] [x]
Asero's new set of armor, created to fit him perfectly by his best friend, Edger. The armor is made of an ashen-grey finished refined steel and provides the best blend of flexibility and protection possible. The helm is lined with a darkthread liner for both comfort and arcane protection, while further down he wears chainmail and a chokevine gambeson underneath. It is adorned with crimson and black fabric, the black fabric bearing a gold trim. Asero wears this armor as half-plate with a black archblossom leaf chausses and hauberk (weaved by Ingrid) sufficing for chainmail. It allows for greater flexibility, mobility, and weight-saving without compromising on safety.
Chokevine Gambeson and Pants | [x]
A standard gambeson, made from chokevine and died grey. Pants to match.
Chainmail Hauberk | [x]
A simple, riveted steel chainmail hauberk that covers the head, body, arms, and thighs. Smithed by Edger Kress.
Linen Gambeson | [x]
Asero's old gambeson, now retired. Supplied by Vorar.
Morion | [x]
A memorable steel item from Asero's past. Given to Asero by Nikolche.
Guard armor | [x]
A full set of armor from a period of life that Asero can't quite remember no matter how hard he tries. Given by Emperor Remi Wise.

Breadmaker - A rather old wolf [x]
Ink - Horse [x]

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

╔══──✦──━══╗
{
HERE WE GO... AGAIN }
╚══━────━══╝

gold-divider.png

Luna || { The Man Who Sold The World }
“Every time I go out, I hope I come back to see your face again. There is a part of me...- all of me knows there will be a day when I don't come back. And so I have between then and now to make things right.”
Opal

{6f0d10} | {9B1015}

Edger || { You've Got A Friend In Me }
“Nowadays I only really see you to have things smithed; it seems life has twisted the both of us up in different paths. But we’ll surely fight side by side again, soon. I hope you realize, truly, that when I step foot in battle… it’s your work that protects me, your work that allows me to strike down anything in my path. Even if we don’t see each other often enough, or fight back to back often enough, your crafts carries your presence and you stay with me through the end. My favorite smith.”

Star || { Laugh Now Cry Later }
“I still don’t know why you had to go die, why I couldn’t stop you. But… that’s all in the past, and we’ve both moved on. Seeing you again, alive, it gave me the closure I needed after carrying that guilt with me for years. I don’t know where you are now, truly… I'd be surprised if you weren’t dead. I hope we reunite, though. A chance meeting in battle, like last time, or one in the next life… gods know I’m joining you there soon enough.”

Frost || { Just the Two of Us }
“I believe we have grown closer as I've spent more time here in Frostlight. I admire what you are doing... I hope we both live long enough to see it through. But I've no doubt you'll have better luck at that than I. As... upturned as things are now... they will get better. We will make sure of that.

Valtae || { Mother Nature's Son }
“You’re one of the purest souls I’ve met… you’re selfless, you care so much, and… I fear so much more for you because of it. That you’ll wind up dead, never to return. But, gods know there would be hell to pay for that. For now, as hellish as the Landing is, I know you’re a constant beam of light among the filth and villainy. And I know you’d always be there for me.”

Katarina "Kat"
“Thank you for the comfort you gave me, and for aiding in my moving on. I met you right at the time I needed to. And likely for the best, I didn't meet you ever again... it's better those memories were preserved, and not soiled by how the capacity of my heart changed.”

Lana || { Headlines }
“How is it that you still regard me so highly, mentioning “Dragon Slayer” in passing when that’s all but forgotten to most by now? I find my efforts to save the realm inconsequential, tiny drops of blood in an ever-draining bucket. But, either to keep my hope up or yours, you seem to appreciate it more than that. Even when we don’t see eye to eye, you’re a pleasure to talk to."

Arvyth
“Maybe we aren’t so similar after all. While I dedicate myself to fighting first, alchemy second, you prioritize smithing over combat. In that way, maybe you’ve made the smarter choice. Either way, I enjoy our duels at the sparring grounds and talks over drinks. If you really want to save yourself the suffering, move far, far away and forget about Branko. A simple life, free of tragedy - it's what you and Sylvia deserve.”

Isabelle "Belle" || { Belong To The World }
“You were my favorite, even if things began to unravel in the end. I hope you and Eloise are safe, wherever you ran off to.”

Suhkoiza "Cinnamon"
“Time has passed - but I hope that hasn't changed the friendship that we had. I still hope to fight with you by my side. I hope to see you grow in skill and strength, and achieve the potential that I know you have.”
Laicelem || { On BS }
"Though I do call you my ally, I am wary of your judgement and demeanor. Still - you are valuable to have on my side when we do fight, and I enjoy the time we spend in Nid Arach together."
xVigil
Eirlys "Eir" || { Rumble // Torture Me }
“Our devilish entanglement came to its end, but through it, I managed to find the oddest of friends. One that I can count on to both watch my back and stab it, too. I truly enjoy fighting alongside you... and now, I rather crave your cold touch again. Where have you disappeared to?"

{000047} | {282888}

Kethron
“I find your judgment reliable and I can’t help but hope for more joint ventures in the Arcane field.”
Heie
Kaelin
“You saw me as a fledgling, pushing me off a clocktower to immerse me in the world of the Arcane. Now, we find ourselves on equal footing as I vie for my arcane potential.”

Fjord || { Get It Right The First Time }
“I think you’ve a good head on your shoulders. Of all the new friends I make, you’re one I find least likely to be in the midst of messy complications. That you make Valtae so happy, I’m incredibly pleased. Just don’t fuck up.”
Marian
"We really should talk more, I think we get along finely... and we need to spar, too. I haven't forgotten."
Sydri
"I know you don't care what I think. But I only want the best for you... I wish you hadn't sold your soul. Even so, no matter what, you know that you may call on me when you need aid. I will always help you."
Mara
Erwin
"You aren't too bad... at the very least, you're good in a fight."
Kaatreya "Kaat"
"You're an enjoyable neighbor, a fun spar, and a lovely conversationalist."
Artesia || { ARE YOU HAPPY? }
"You ask me to aid you in the future after having left our collective on a dime to join the enemy and forgetting the ones who truly cared for you. I hope you find your way back."
Netari || { Come As You Are }
"I see potential in you. And I wish to help nurture it, to train you and guide you to stay on the right path. I hope you know that I am here for you."
Sophe

Lerina || { Vienna }
"You are... something else, kid. I worry you've been pushed to the deep end too quick - or maybe you managed to convince Frost into letting you dive in yourself. Whichever is the case... you're growing up too fast. I only wish you'd experience being a child before picking up a sword and learning to rule the village."
Theodosius
"One of my oldest allies - even if not so frequent anymore, our history goes deep into the past, and how memorable it is."
Faye
"How funny it is that you find the yourself in the most unimaginable situations by the virtue of trying to stay out of the way. I like you better when you're not drained of your emotions or blood... but I'd take you again anytime, mixing business with pleasure has never been more fun."

{003c08} | {2D6E36}

Foxbells || { Real Friends }
“I sometimes still wish you were still around. I was looking for a replacement for Star, and what I got was so much more, someone that opened my eyes to a world not so black and white. You’ve probably gotten yourself killed by now, but at least I have memories of our alchemy sessions to hold dear in my heart. All is forgiven.”

Sophie
“I hope you find your peace, whenever that may come.”

Retrospect "Caramel"
"You were the most fun little...- tall distraction. I'd like to see you again."
Myrddin || { Sympathy For The Devil }
"Though we've long since lost contact, you still left an imprint. How odd, the concept of redemption. I'm not sure I accept it yet."
Retro
Velmont "Venven"
"You seem... shifty. Or maybe just antisocial? Maybe I should get to know you."
Jase
Cassandra
"What are you doing, Cassandra? Silent... plotting, perhaps? I wonder."
Kakers
Lantalma
"You are useful on our Nid Arach trips thus far. Good company."
Sophe
Laisa || ༺{ 51st Anniversary // The Birds Pt. 2 }༻
“Some things are left best in the past - those memories remain, untainted, even if it all ended sourly. I'd just rather not do it all over again, and just end up in the same spot. I said long ago, I don't think this is for me any longer...”

{4c4c4c} | {656565}

Southgate
"I'm glad I put you in the dirt, I just wish I'd gotten to it sooner. If I see you again, alive... well, our score is settled already, so I hope we'll just go our separate ways peacefully."

Branko || { On Sight }
“I want to see you burn alive. Maybe I’ll get the chance soon enough… because as meaningless as it is to kill you, it’s just as consequential to leave you alive. The longer you live, the more people die and get hurt. But should you die, you’d just come back again, and if not you, then someone else, more dangerous and deranged. That's just how it is... the eternal fight.”
Reinhard "Rein" || { Oh! Darling }
"An odd man. Truly. Is it over, the attempt at feigning friendship for information?"
LuxTop

{6f470d} | {975F0D}

Bor || An Earthspawn once beat in a spar. Good fighting partner.
Isla || A fling. Years in the making.
... And all the other flings || Too many to count. Some of them no longer fucks, and actual friends.
Alek || A Jaxite, almost-forgotten. Not a fan of Jaxites.
Vorar || A curious metal contraption, almost a man but not quite. Yet, still good company.
Eibisch || A lover's brother. Odd, but enjoyable.
Jerr'co || A red Earthspawn. Trigger-happy.
Eddi || A silly goose. Theatrical, enjoyable under the right circumstances.
Adda || A deceased mage with an interest in crossbows. Shy, yet still useful in a fight.
Matthias || A genocidal man who lost those dear to him. Cool motive, still murder.
Keone || Formist Makani. Useful, seemed a little uptight.
Ashna || Deja vu from the Blight, and now Frost's ally. Rational, or a zealot?
Leonhardt || The golden knight. Someone I'd enjoy fighting alongside... even if he is an Ignite.
Melarue || She aids Dranoden. What must be done?
Quill || An antler-adorned Formist. She saved me once before. Seems nice and bubbly.
Eliss || A coworker and a Jaxite. Kept at arm’s length.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

╔══━──━══╗
TIMELINE
╚══━──━══╝

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
❖ Childhood.
❖ Visting Stoltfar.
❖ Heading to Storm's Landing.
❖ Meeting Arianne.
❖ Visits the Compendium. Sees a demon a quest for more knowledge about them begins.
❖ Joins in on the attack in the Rift.
❖ Healed by Tzemik, and is intrigued by magic.
❖ Meeting Edger.
❖ Learns of Ari's death, then her revival.
❖ Helps fight skeletal demons in Linlea.
❖ Begins a relationship with Arianne.
❖ Bounty is put on his head by the Inquisition- he turns himself in and is forced to learn of Ignis. He is released soon after.
❖ Settles in Emyn Arnen with Arianne.
❖ Asero gets his first tattoo, from Arianne. A new interest develops.
❖ Proposing to Arianne. She says yes.
❖ A hasty marriage is performed- Asero and Arianne are now husband and wife.
❖ Asero and Arianne move to the Arget Isles.
❖ Arianne reveals that her love for him died months ago. She leaves him, just days after the wedding.
❖ Meets Velatha.
❖ The attempt.
❖ Velatha helps Asero move on.
❖ Asero begins a relationship with Velatha.
❖ A brief stay at Aurum Orchards.
❖ Meeting Velatha's brother, Dominar.
❖ Taking up residence in Crow's Perch, now training under Dominar.
❖ The Jar. Thinking back on the pact he made and the Jar, he is now confused on whether or not he is right in being a heretic.
❖ Meeting Arya. After explaining that her parents abandoned her, Arya decides she wants Asero and Velatha to be her new parents.
❖ Giving his first tattoo, to Velatha.
❖ Asero joins House Wise.
❖ A brief period of religious confusion.
❖ Learns piano from Elarinya.
❖ Cedlas tries to rob Asero, and Cedlas is knocked out.
❖ Meeting Citrine.
❖ Ela's wedding celebration. Cedlas tried to rob Lillium and is apprehended, some man starts doing fire tricks, and it the event ends with Ela giving birth. An experience for sure.
❖ Venturing into Queen's Port woods with Edger, Dominar, Iskvander, and Dray to investigate people snatching. They are attacked by a bear and lose supplies, then are attacked by a Northern wendigo that kills Iskvander.
❖ Asero proposes to Velatha, and is engaged.
❖ Becomes Warden of Cape Crow through Lord Remi Wise.
❖ Helping fight the kaiser scorpions.
❖ The trial occurs. Asero has distaste for Cymic.
❖ Masquerade ball at Queensport.
❖ Asero leads a successful expedition into the desert to save Remi, Edger, Kyiat, and Viktor.
❖ Becomes Master of Coin for House Wise
❖ Attends Thorne ball.
❖ Asero and Velatha split as friends.
❖ Citrine's coronation.
❖ Befriending Citrine.
❖ A fun dungeon adventure near Storm's Landing.
❖ Citrine drinks too much, revealing how she feels. Asero is conflicted.
❖ The getaway to Arget. A casual relationship is formed.
❖ Asero gets his armor, sword, and crossbow from Vorar.
❖ Tourmaline is afflicted by Skraag's disease. Citrine makes Asero swear on his newly acquired sword.
❖ Begins a secret relationship with Citrine. "I'm ready."
❖ Sailing out to the mysterious islands. The Makani are seen for the first time.
❖ Citrine disappears- after a few days, a party is formed and they rescue her from bandits.
❖ As war seems imminent, Asero attempts to resolve via democracy.
❖ Citrine and Asero go make their relationship public.
❖ The war starts, ending swiftly after the Queen's Port naval attack.
❖ Another dungeon diving event. A bear is encountered, and Asero is confined to a hospital for some time.
❖ One more trip to Arget with Citrine. Asero proposes, and they return engaged.
❖ Upon finding out that Asero hid things from her, Citrine puts the relationship on hold. Soon after, she leaves Asero.
❖ Kitty dies of natural causes.
❖ Asero builds a house at Cape Crow, and lives in solitude for a few months. A period of depression arises and he is changed forever.
❖ Another bear encounter, in a tavern. Infected.
❖ Asero moves to the Compendium for research and hospital help because of the Plague.
❖ The hunt for diseased animals from Storm's Landing occurs. Asero kills a woodland wendigo and saves Jhaeros.
❖ Asero is led into a wolf's den by a Whisp, and adopts a wolf pup after a nasty fight with a mother wolf.
Numerous creatures attack at the Compendium. Arbori, wolves, wendigos, and the dragon.
❖ Everyone relocates from the Compendium to Linlea. Asero kills a road walker on this trip.
❖ Asero is infected during a cave exploration. He is soon cured by Leofarn.
He tells Citrine the secret. Whatever relationship he had left with Citrine is destroyed, so is his friendship with Veriswen.
❖ He meets "Vanessa."
❖ Asero focuses on combating the Entity.
❖ Meeting Laisa.
❖ Star dies after she pursues the dragon. Asero feels responsible.
❖ The potion incident.
❖ On another cave exploration, the Harvester is encountered. It punches Asero, almost killing him. A long period of recovery is needed.
❖ Asero starts to realize he might be able to again have more friends, and starts to befriend Fronslin and Laisa.
❖ Another dungeon dive near Storm’s Landing, this time with Laisa.
❖ Opening up to Laisa, growing close to her.
❖ The expedition up north. The dream.
❖ The expedition led by Gael.
“That was nice... unexpected, but nice.”
❖ The short fling...
❖ The dreams and hallucinations start.
❖ ...and the scare.
❖ Investigating what ails him.
Day One: They face the plague dragon. After a lengthy fight with everyone giving it hell, Asero kills the dragon.
Day Two: They descend into the dungeon. They fight many Keepers, Asero is greatly injured. The Entity is no more.

E7D33ACA-11DA-4429-BE63-A96A4EFC754C.png

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Alright. This is my new character- I can hope I will enjoy him as much as Althalos.
Anyone who RPed with Althalos before he got all... dark and cynical, may see some similarities ;)