Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Asero Crow, the Dragon Slayer

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Nothing, I just replaced my other art with the fire finger :D And now the Focus ref also links to my art bout it

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Big update.
Relations have been entirely nuked, and replaced by a "Remembered" section. On the main posts, everything Asero has forgotten has been striked out and given a faded color. As time goes on and memories come back, things will return to their regular color.

If you want a relation, uh... poke me on discord for RP, so Asero can gather his memories!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
OKAY profile update DONEZO
I'm being productive! But I nuked relations for later, baby steps. New second theme! New other stuff!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Relations are finally added :D [this post in the thread]
I did write-ups for the important folks, as best I could. Some new themes added. I might add new themes for other folks when I look through my playlists again. Poke if you want a relation/aren't on the profile!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
UPDOOTS
Crossbow added, Mira bumped, Jocasta added, and the profile has been a bit cleaned! Now the "Characteristics" area is less bullet points and more paragraphs. Crow is very much fleshed out with this new change. Also, the skills section has been changed.

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
And finally we have a happy song for Star ToastySpam
No more of that sad sad death bs
it's a weird pick I know, but it makes sense to me!

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
another update
Changed (one of) the main theme, it's now Ghost Town. Yes I KNOW third time I've changed it... this one is sticking, promise :mad:
Otherwise some housekeeping and updates done on relations + new stuff added to the main profile