Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashen Skies - Conclusion

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
··································
- ASHEN SKIES-

Over the next few days, the ashfall becomes lighter, winds further dispersing the dark clouds hanging over the continent. It is widely celebrated one morning when the sun seems to break through the clouds, and for the first time in a while there is light once more. Vyres seem changed more than anyone else, be it the ones who changed from the allure of the blood pools or the ones who found themselves freed of the curse that had gripped them. No more nightmares, no more blood droplets on the ground, and the tremors have long since stopped with the eruption. The volcano is once more dormant.

- - -

OOC:
Some time on sunday I'll remove the time pause and the cycle in game will return to normal. Today I've set it to be lighter than night. After tomorrow you're free to set yourself to normal settings, no fog, visible sun and moon, and so on. This arc merged with the Vyre rework and hopefully we're wrapped up with this one now too, though I know it was intended originally to be far bigger. It was heavy on atmosphere over events and we did have a void of prior things at the volcano, but with this concluded it gives me some time to work on the next project.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The Vyre rework is one of the best things I have seen in a while. It gives me much hope for the magic rework in the hopefully soon future.
Its variation, the true immortality revival through corpses, the ability to battle other Vyres-- it is all just wonderful. The lore itself and the abilities, to me, is not the greatest part of the update- as much as I love it.

The greatest part about the Vyre overhaul is the amount of trust staff put into players and the playerbase.
With so much abilities comes the weaknesses. You actively entrust players with the roleplay potential to show these weaknesses, in life and in combat RP. This trust, to me, is the greatest show of kindness any staff could show their community. A message of "we trust you: please have fun with this we wrote."
And we will.
We will have so much fun thanks to you all. Thank you :heart: