Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ashen Skies - Overview

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1618958869314.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
··································
ASHEN SKIES
O V E R V I E W

Ashen Skies was planned to be an event arc spanning the last few weeks of April. Obviously this hasn't quite gone to plan, and I'd like to explain why below, which in essence a 'notice of voided roleplay'.

Some time ago, an event chain was started in the North around the volcano there, with earthquakes and strange storms. The cap of the volcano is covered in ice and snow, and an event was held there which an entity revealed itself in a sort of giant crystal, ultimately killing several ‘Patrons’ of Animancers that attended. Whilst there was more that happened at this one event, that is the only event that occurred around it before the departure of the creator of this event chain.

It was my original hope to try and shift this narrative into something we could work with, going from relatively little information and piecing it together into something else that still worked with those who attended, but this has proven to be quite a task and so as a result I will be voiding that one event that was held and not moving forwards with this an an interactive event chain. I apologise to those who have been involved with it, and I apologise for how long it has been between that happening and now. The snow and ice is also voided, as is the strange lights/storm, but the earthquakes are not. It is still known that there is activity around the volcano, and there will be a rumour thread made shortly to document it and several over the next 1-2 weeks to update it.

To clarify, the following aspects are considered voided roleplay regarding the previous activity around the Volcano:​
The strange storms in the North described as being like 'Northern Lights'.​
The snow and ice on top of the volcano (WEing will happen soon to fix).​
The event in entirety that had a group venture to the top of the volcano.​
The entity on top of the volcano no longer exists, nor any mention of it.​