Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Attack on Salts Ridge!

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
~Violent~
{This event welcomes violence or is PvP based. Loss of life/character may occur.}

A recent curse has struck the land... A curse that turns good meat into disgusting, rotten flesh. This curse was caused by the evil God, Jishrim. Now, most would never dare to praise an evil God as such. But the small town of Salts Ridge made that mistake. At first it all seemed quite well. A small shrine was made, in return the townspeople were cured of this curse... Then things started going wrong... The town mayor, Peter Wise, began to go insane... He stated to his townspeople that Jishrim had spoke to him... And that they all MUST do as he wished... So they did. It started out small... Little things like, Saying a few chants or... sacrificing a lamb. But then, things got out of hand. They began to eat the rotten flesh, by choice. Then, they disappeared from most of the world.. At the same time... kidnappings, whispers of Jishrim in the streets, death....

A young man comes running towards The Church of Might, and when comming towards Archbishop, Lord Magnus Arcturus, the boy drops to his knees. The Archbishop asks, "What is it you wish of me, young man?" The boy replies, "I am Asher Wise, the son of Peter Wise. My father has praised the evil God Jishrim, in return, he has lost sanity. Along with his friends. They are crazy I tell you.. They are kidnapping people... sacrificing them to Jishrim... Its crazy I tell you... You need to stop it sir! Sir, you NEED to stop it!" The Archbishop is surprised. He steps forward and says, "Fear not boy... I will gather an army. We will stop this madness."

OOC: This is an event of the Church making an end to this evil menace. If you would like to help the church destroy this evil habitat, in the comments say "Fear not! I will help in destroying this evil!"
This event will take place on August 22nd at noon PST and 7pm GMT

EDIT: this is an rp fight! Not PVP! Show up
In iron armor. Gold perhaps if you're a officer.
Also, though there is not PVP, there are potential deadly traps. So don't bring anything of value!

Note: In rp, you may only learn from this that Salts Ridge is evil on August 21st.

This event is being created by Ddaug02(Peter Wise) and Volonyx(Magnus)

Schirf

Settling in Altera
Bah... Pox on ya all! I been sayin' Salty Bridge <hick> was evil since I heard tell that they was thinkin' 'bout makin' a shrine to Jizrhyme <hick>, but don't ya know that most people just says I don't know what I'm talkin' about. Yer evil if'n ya makes a shrine to an evil god. Now me... I gets a letter from Jishamu <hick> too. What does I do? I writes one back. See, problem solved. Malt Ridge <hick> don't need a shrine... just someone ta writes that mad god and tells'm the way'tis. <burp> Oh, and pretzels. I'm thinkin' if ya names yer town after salt, ya should have plenty o' pretzels. And pork. Salt pork... yeah.

What? Oh. No, that's not my hat. Oh, cat? No, that's not my cat neither.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
It is good to hear the Church of Might will be standing up against the evil that Jishrim has been spreading. Unfortunately I'll be at work when this goes down - story of my minecraft event life.

Good luck with the event!

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Bah... Pox on ya all! I been sayin' Salty Bridge <hick> was evil since I heard tell that they was thinkin' 'bout makin' a shrine to Jizrhyme <hick>, but don't ya know that most people just says I don't know what I'm talkin' about. Yer evil if'n ya makes a shrine to an evil god. Now me... I gets a letter from Jishamu <hick> too. What does I do? I writes one back. See, problem solved. Malt Ridge <hick> don't need a shrine... just someone ta writes that mad god and tells'm the way'tis. <burp> Oh, and pretzels. I'm thinkin' if ya names yer town after salt, ya should have plenty o' pretzels. And pork. Salt pork... yeah.

What? Oh. No, that's not my hat. Oh, cat? No, that's not my cat neither.

we got salted pork and salted fish to :D

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
And this is why you do not listen to jishrim ugh poor people .....

Edit:
"Fear not! I will help in destroying this evil! My parents died at jishrims hands he shall be dealt with."

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
This gives me an idea for a cult of sorts... *Evil grin.*
Evil cult huh lol you should read a journal i wrote on myths of jishrim it talks about a cult of jishrim although its just stuff he (my character Jackson Maldive) found, he had no actual proof of a cult so its just a rumor or legend or myth or whatever... but if a cult actually came to being ... oh the rp would be glorious...