Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Attention Writers!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Hmm, I think it entirely depends on you. I know if I write any stories based on concepts, they'll be short ones xD. I have trouble dedicating myself to one thing for too long (cept hollowworld! lol)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I love the idea, but can we please fix the grammar in the forum title? I think it should be Writers' Club because it's a club belonging to writers. And as far as I know, the Players Handbook should be the same.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I love the idea, but can we please fix the grammar in the forum title? I think it should be Writers' Club because it's a club belonging to writers. And as far as I know, the Players Handbook should be the same.

Sorry Yoda, had to xD

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I have two entire orphaned D&D settings with fully developed lands but wherein no games ever ended up being fully played.

I could possibly post them if people are interested in tooling around with stories in those worlds.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Fixed, and I fixed the Players' Handbook too.

Err..I need a template for lore ideas on Delta Horizon..
Where's that template we use in concepts..?
I'll make a template and edit it into the first post here :D

I have two entire orphaned D&D settings with fully developed lands but wherein no games ever ended up being fully played.

I could possibly post them if people are interested in tooling around with stories in those worlds.
Yessss, if you're up for it I say go for it

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Okay, I've been thinking about this idea for a while, not totally fleshed out but oh well.

The setting would be around ~75 years into the future. The spaceships that are in existence are crude and extremely slow, but they work. Space is also jam packed with The Coalition, which is a group of countries from the old Earth that have banded together to provide justice in space. They are extremely harsh and make it almost impossible to steal anything. They crack down mostly on the smuggling of food, as it only supposed to be found on the planets. They give people a certain amount of food per people when getting on a ship, no more. They perform random inspections to counter this.

The story would follow a man named Durant (last name, won't tell his first to anyone) who is an up and coming smuggler. He is not very good but will get better with experience (obviously). He only flies around with his childhood friend Rigger. They are a bit of a tag team and a humorous bunch, albeit vulgar.

People still use guns that fire bullets, no lasers. Durant carries a small locket on a silver chain that was given to him by his mother (now passed), if he loses it, he will do anything to get it back.

If anyone is interested in it, I'd love to read it!