Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Auction Appeal

Portato

Lord of Altera
To the good peoples of Altera,

I am appealing to those across the land. A Masquerade will soon be held in The Lady’s Graveyard in Storms Landing. An auction will be held also on this night. I am appealing to those who would like to donate valuables for auction, or their own services in their particular field, such as a haircut, etc. Money raised from this auction will go to the upkeep of graveyards across Altera, the upkeep of the Lady’s temples, and to better allow the Ministry to carry out its duties.

If you wish to contribute, please contact me via letter, or you may find me in Halbed.

Dorian Raleigh, Acolyte.

More details of the upcoming Masquerade will be released soon.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
Depending on the date, Jin could offer a custom fine gown or suit.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I may be interested in offering one of my Custom fishing rods for auction on the condition the money goes toward helping your char get blessed/Grey lady stuff and not other things.

If it does end up being sold I would appreciate it see use and not be broken down for the mending book. as they are meant to be part of a collection and that would be a rude thing to do.

The names are also different colors. I've already sold the purple one here but below is a screenshot of what it looks like. The glitch text is a "feature"
Shoot me a PM

Attachments

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
(Feel free to post here if you've anything to donate.)
I'd like to donate this, from Linlea, if the project is still on the agenda. I wouldn't mind roleplaying it out if you're looking for that.

Named: Judgement. A blind woman in white, paper-weight and small balance scale. Carved from a block of quartz at the height of a 12 inch ruler. Painted with mimic-gold linings.

1595816761216.png