Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Aug 2] The Compendium's Call For Evacuation

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff

The Compendium's Call for Evacuation

Compendium has fallen.

The city is to be evacuated immediately under the order of Lady Elizabeth Kane and Duke Charles Kane. Carts are being prepared within the Compendium and crates of supplies are being loaded. The word begins to spread within the city that the evacuation is imminent, but there has been no given time yet. By the sound of talk, citizens are to be ready at any given moment to make the run away from the forest. Rumors speak of the citizens leaving for Blackstone. Some say they are going elsewhere.

In the wake of the second dragon attack and the incursion of wolf packs, citizens are ordered to travel in groups until the evacuation is complete. Safety is the biggest priority.

Do not walk alone.
Do not engage any beasts.
Do not take unnecessary risks.
Keep weapons close.

Keep travel bags ready to go for when the order falls.

When: August 2nd @ 6:30 pm EST
(It is not known by any IC when the evacuation happens. This is just to make sure people are online when it happens.)

Forlorn Staff:
Elz blargtheawesome Niko Squidziod

Compendium Residents:
Elz Scardrac Electric Lannis

Physicians, Researchers, Injured, Infected, & Lollygaggers:
Rossu Omikuji Smurf BoredBrit Luam CloakedReaper Raalvara The_VALKYRIE Fronslin TheDeester JoeJoe Shankster Kamaoe French Roast The Tottot Jinny PBnH9000 Raphael Payne RagingLunacy Samiwashere Vincentius Joseph12Q Arcana

Solus because reasons :)

(If there is a frequent visitor, please tag them. Forgive me if I've missed anyone!! )

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Laisa is living there in the tavern currently and helping Leo out with minor things, but I probably won’t be able to make it. Not sure if it’s relevant. If it is just pm me! ^-^

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
Oh my goodness I think I'll be actually able to make that, as I don't think I have work this Sunday. I'll double check when I go into work tonight, but it's looking good for me right now.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I am picking my brother up from the airport after a year of him being gone :( I do not think I will be able to make it. Have fun though :)

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I think I have a DnD Session going on at that time, or maybe it'll be later in the day. Either way, I'll try to make it if it's important.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I think I have a DnD Session going on at that time, or maybe it'll be later in the day. Either way, I'll try to make it if it's important.
I'd say fairly important, almost assuredly a violent event, and probably a grand ole time. But if you can't make it, we can work out details easy peasy of what'll happen with the characters that can't make it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
There seems to be a lot of workers. Is it the day or the time that's the issue?