Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Outdated [Aug 2nd] Of the Night

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Of the Night

1550524640550.png

Darkness stills through the night. A sound thumps, rousing a farmer from his sleep on guard duty. There's been an extra wariness around the upper parts of the Isles after the scare of their livestock being stolen and butchered in the graveyard by the Dark Order. However.. Every few nights, one of the sheep from the herd would disappear.. Or another would end up dead right outside the fences.

After the third occurrence, there has come an ask around the city to investigate what occured, for the Lady is busy monitoring Lek'zink, the Obsidian Mines.

This begins: Friday, August 2nd.. 3pm pst:

Estimated Runtime: 1-2hrs, approx.
DM: me

Themes: Investigation + Light combat
Party Size: 5-6
Party Members:
Note:
-{Linlea Explorer's Arc}

Form
Ign:
Character Name:
Organization or Allegiance: Some attendees may be denied based on past transgressions, etc.
Inventory & Attire:

Last edited:

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
I'd certainly like to give this a go, I'm not sure if I'll have work that day but if I'm not able to I'll let yah know;

Ign: Omikuji
Character Name: Kopii Grey
Organization or Allegiance: He is his own person, he bares no allegiances other than to help people. Or something. It's Kopii.
Inventory & Attire: Deep green travel coat, travel worn boots, a sword breaker knife with a fire enchantment, a short bow with 20 arrows, a bunch of books and a journal for note taking, random food supplies, really random trinkets ranging from mundane stones to griffin feathers. 2 Potions of healing, 2 potions of regeneration, 2 night vision potions, 2 poison, medical supplies, and a harp.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Ign: Tideborne
Character Name: Ardaric Tideborne
Organization or Allegiance: House Tideborne if anything
Inventory & Attire: Brown leather jacket over a simple tunic, chain shirt and light gambison. Black trousers and steel toed boots. Rimtar steel saber and parrying dagger. A potions of healing, night vision, invisibility and swiftness, along with the other normal stuff he carries and medical supplies if the group needs it.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I would go if this wasnt tbe same weekend as Nikos event.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Oof, yea. I didn't know he was doing the private weekend event there. Thought the week was fairly quiet since I just saw one festival on saturday. Will see how schedules go on this end, or you can consider it next time I do an event

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
Ayda reminded me that I am also attending Niko's event so unless scheduling changes on either end, I unfortunately cannot attend. Sorry...

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ign: Jasper151627237
Character Name: Milah Sicarus
Organization or Allegiance: None
Inventory & Attire: Her traveling attire (leather and fabric), steel gauntlet, rapier, dagger, two throwing knives, food, basic medical supplies, rope.

Last edited:

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Ign: Hollicynthea
Character Name: Bliss McGuffin
Organization or Allegiance: None (Unless you count Mcguffin/Goodman/Hakiaz fam)
Inventory & Attire: Travelling outfit (Light outfit with sturdy knee-height boots and loose robes over it + Satchel, Leather/Cloth), Wand (Focus), Trident, Set of Throwing Knives (6), ~Muffins~Food (Still mainly sweet), Rope, Back-up Torch.
Note: Going to give this a try and see if I can attend the whole way through (Might have to leave a bit earlier if I can't keep myself away due to early morning shift.)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Will fill in after work, but very much would like to come. C:

Form
Ign: Kamaoe
Character Name: Kam Hakiaz
Organization or Allegiance: Hakiaz, Sangria
Inventory & Attire: Her lighter armor for travel, her bardiche, scimitar, hunting knife, water, rations, and rope.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
THERE WAS A SCHEDULE CHANGE! Throw my baby on the mission. c:

Ign: Asirel_Luik
Character Name: Ayda
Organization or Allegiance: Rangers, Ashna, Sangria
Inventory & Attire: I'll grab one of the others, but it's not changed.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
In the off chance someone else happens to drop out.
Ign: Edouard2000
Character Name: Theo Calderon
Organization or Allegiance: Stoltfar
Inventory & Attire: Gambeson, steel gauntlets, Steel Long sword and Dagger. Iron hand lantern and small fire starter kit

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Ign: LillithLil_
Character Name: Arianne Silveira
Organization or Allegiance: She's a free-lance healer at this point.
Inventory & Attire: Formist, she'll bring a fair bit of medical things.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Will fill in after work, but very much would like to come. C:

Form
Ign: Kamaoe
Character Name: Kam Hakiaz
Organization or Allegiance: Hakiaz, Sangria
Inventory & Attire: Her lighter armor for travel, her bardiche, scimitar, hunting knife, water, rations, and rope.
Updated c:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Ign: Fronslin
Character Name: Fronslin
Organization or Allegiance: Guardians, No real house.
Inventory & Attire: Platemail, Focus (Both of these made By Thordil), A set of daggers kept on his side, daily bread and a canteen filled with juice

I have the day off, Sometimes the stars align

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I appreciate the big interest! I sadly have to reschedule this. I've been doing some online classes and am behind on some irl things. I need to pick my interest back up some time, too. When I can, I'll re-ask the first few who applied and schedule a good time.