Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Augury Finale - What Next?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
-=-=-

The Augury event has had its final event today to (hopefully) wrap up parts regarding Immortals, Mortan, The Mad Wyrm, and so on, but there are parts that you may feel were not answered and/or you may feel the event was confusing. Here I will outline what is to come after this event, as well as hopefully what this event should have explained.
-​

The Deadlands, and Qlippoth
These will be moving into an area of the map that has various creatures of different shapes, sizes, and difficulties that remains a sort of 'constant battleground' to provide similar events to the undead without pushing off into the rest of the map. I will do small divine questlines to go here as the Gods aimed to assist, but you may also come here on excursions following the event thread recently posted in which a DM can give you an event there where you fight monsters and do cool things.
Qlippoth himself worked alongside the Mad Wyrm throughout most of this campaign, hence a mixture of Immortals and Blighted creatures making their appearances.
-- A thread will be posted to detail this when able.

The Mad Wyrm
This large Wyrm was in fact not the Vis Titan as expected, and was maddened and overcome with it. Its presence is what made Mortan so powerful though it did not bring the words themselves, and when it died the power of Mortan lowered significantly as a result of it. It is what directed Immortals to attack Mortan users, to actively hunt those who spread 'corruption' as the Mad Wyrm was so convinced on it being what destroyed worlds before.

Mortan, and Immortals
Magic is who brought Mortan into the world, and encouraged its spread. Immortals were the creatures directed by the Mad Wyrm to hunt down those who used it, for using it without a 'grimoire' would corrupt the individuals. Excessive use of Mortan without a Grimoire has its own changes that are done via research with lore.

Power, and Demons
Power is an event line I've yet to complete but this is still on the cards to be done after the campaign ending. It is its own small storyline that can be concluded once I've gathered my thoughts a bit. The two 'Demons' that escaped from the Gateway are also to be DMd in the future, with their own mini storylines. I felt it was better to do these things as their own separate pieces, for they ultimately have no say on the campaign once this event has concluded. There are other smaller plotlines that are similar in being concluded in their own arcs, like Archon and Skeira.

Vislingr
This is the Vis Titan. There will be a write-up posted on this one in due time, but the event should have eluded to the fact the entire landscape was the Titan. He's a big one.

-- There is likely more but this is all I could do for tonight. You can post questions and someone will try to answer.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I look forward to seeing how the Power line concludes.... maybe Dunder Mifflin 2.2 will reunite for that

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
On a side note, I would like a lore write up for Vislagher as well. That dude was interesting!

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
thank you all for attending, i hope the last bit i was there for was fun :3

big thank you to jeroxia and cole for helping before that! they're great.