Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 19th] Spelunking

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Can you say u were on the ship in npc mode?
For those who were about on the ship or in Linistel IC, you're welcome to join the RP at the camp outside the caves - Tier 2 or otherwise. :) Just ask someone for a TP there. But upon resuming tomorrow, it's Tier 3 again.
I think it's picking up for those who were either on the ship there Saturday night, or journeyed and made camp Sunday afternoon. I would recommend PMing either Elz or Lannis for clarification.

Also 45 minutes!

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
I am fine with folk joining, so long as we stay around the original party size. We'll start very soon, you can poke l_e_m_u_r for a TP.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
we will go into the caves one final time in about fifteen minutes

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*A ship is seen returning to the shores of Linlea, although it seems to sit a fair distance away. People mill about on the ship's deck, but few depart. Not long after being spotted, Elizabeth Kane and perhaps a few others return to the shores. Word quickly spreads that most of those that journeyed to the cave returned either maimed, or injured. The majority kept on the boat for quarantine until the infection subsides.*

In other words, Elizabeth has ordered folks remain on the ship until the healers can be brought. Hello plague ship. :)

Solus

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Thanks to those who attended on one of the several days this was going on for. I am sorry it lasted so long, but the issues and critiques so far will be taken into consideration for the future. Pacing was the main problem I feel, and a certain lack of direction in an effort to keep it very player-driven. I'll leave this here for feedback posts, but you can PM me too if you'd prefer:
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/forlorn-feedback.43833/