Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 21st] {4 EST} Tundra Ceremony

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
1628616563648.png

Friends and family of Ellie Strand and Raigo Tideborne are invited to join the couple and witness as they join together in matrimony, as well as celebrate as Raigo is officially made the new Chief of the Strandir people, and Count of Stoltfar. Afterwards, there will be a feast held in Ilsted Castle.

Invitations List:

Everyone who plays a citizen of Stoltfar is automatically invited

Direct Family members:
Bennett +1 TheDeester
Ardaric Tideborne +1 Tideborne
Avalyn McKerras +1 Juvix_
Theo Calderon + 1 Edouard2000

Friends:
Leighton Altham +1 Map

Connor Hayden +1 Mudpaw11
Mandovis (Atrus and Adama)
Jin Olligreen
The Seymours Cymic_ Shao

(there are people I have either forgotten or not added because I don’t know if they are active, if you think you have been forgotten and want to come please poke, the more the merrier)
=========================
Event: A wedding
Where?: Stoltfar
When: Tentatively August 21st at 4 est
Rating: Peaceful and semi-private

A very bare bones thread to work as more of a save the date than anything. I am not 100% on this date and time but I am going to try my darndest.​

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
You can count on two Mandovies being there, Adama(ME) and Atrus(Squid). See ya then cousins.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This is still going ahead tomorrow. We're still looking for a priest so if anyone has a Sallana worshipping character or wants to play a temp one please hit me up to discuss more.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
1 hour 20 ish, if you don't know how to get to stoltfar: spawn carriage to mockingbay, then the boat in the mockingbay docks with the black and blue sail with a green circle