Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

austinisaacs - Application [Approved-Bellonthewise]

AustinIx27

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
austinisaacs​
2. How old are you?
Twenty​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
I think that thr roleplay aspect is a fun passtime and something i could get in to! Also i beleive i will be a great addon to the server!!​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have watched many roleplays via the internet and i understand the concept fully!
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Aye, My names Austin and roleplay is my Game! I live in Kentucky in the united states. Some of you may think bc i live in Kentucky or the States, Means im just a redneck or a fat slob, Not the case;). Im 20 years old and I Love Sports, i play 5 sports, Football, Boxing, M.M.A., Wrestling and I run Track, Ive placed Top 5 in my weight division in Mma Wrestling and Boxing in nationals. I have a Girlfriend named Kassi, Ive been dating her for over a year. Im in college at University Of Kentucky for training, When i leavew college i plan to use my college training to become a Navy Seal. Thats My Life and I hope you approve of my Application!!!
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

"Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video."
Sorry, No Pictures. Im not in that career field in the real world and I ussauly dont go for Large Builds and Or i have never Truly tried.. It is something i will work on though!! :D

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Yes, any misspelled words i appoligize for. Its not something i worry over but incase it hurts my app. then Im just stating that i can use proper grammar Thats all;) and I would love be apart of HollowWorld!
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

11. How did you find out about our server?
MCSL.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes.
Hope You Approve!!!!

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Looks great!!! Summer time in college is wonderful!!!

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read theSurvival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.