Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Avalyn Tideborne

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
birthday girl, birthday girl
I don't usually care about when I started playing my characters, but I thought it'd be nice to thank some folks this time, I feel like I don't do it enough

Been exactly one year OOC since I got the chance to start playing her, and it has been incredibly fun, even if a bit mentally exhausting at times when one has to start thinking about how a child sees the world, how they react to large concepts, starting off with nothing but a temperament and some spice, but it's been worth it. Ava's gone a hella different way than I ever expected her to, and it's been such an enjoyable experience.

So special thanks to GhostKairo for granting me the pleasure to play her in the first place, and thank you for the father - daughter RPs we've had
Thank you to Tideborne for putting up with my 4 AM brain the times we've managed to get on at the same time and RP, and thanks for letting Ava bother Ardaric with all her questions
Thank you Samiwashere for not having Ellie kick the shit out of this whiny kid each time they get into an argument, Istg
Thanks to Mr.Slime Galaxy Opal Chiarophinx Dusty for letting Avalyn have friends who are the same age as her, and especially Slime, since Andrew's been here since the very beginning
Thank to Clydeborne (pls change your name) for having Eliss better introduce her to Jax, and especially gambling, so her addiction may start when she's young and vulnerable, nice work
Thank yous to BoredBrit for letting me have some of the most sibling-like RPs I've ever fucking had. One of them is going to get hurt in the future, and I will laugh
Thank e TheDeester for the strange relation Ava and Bennett have come to have, it's always fun RPing with these two, and their RPs have helped build her character quite a bit
Thah nk to Ressplendent for having Astreia be the absolute steady pillar of comfort and shoving her way into her life, what the fuck- Also please start sleeping more
Shao ty for the CRP help and Ven not kicking the child, at least yet. ballaché

Also thank you Elz for planning the Wave Walker artifact, it has boosted many RPs and made things interesting and fun on multiple occasions
Fry for the RPs you DMd and the elemental you brought out of fucking nowhere that has only done good for her, thank you
Lenore thank you for the Everything I and II and the other events, you are epic and appreciated

And thanks to all the other folks who I've RP'd with along the way. No I ain't dropping the character but I felt the need to just say thanks.

191.png

also you're are, and your mom, gottem

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
birthday girl, birthday girl
I don't usually care about when I started playing my characters, but I thought it'd be nice to thank some folks this time, I feel like I don't do it enough

Been exactly one year OOC since I got the chance to start playing her, and it has been incredibly fun, even if a bit mentally exhausting at times when one has to start thinking about how a child sees the world, how they react to large concepts, starting off with nothing but a temperament and some spice, but it's been worth it. Ava's gone a hella different way than I ever expected her to, and it's been such an enjoyable experience.

So special thanks to GhostKairo for granting me the pleasure to play her in the first place, and thank you for the father - daughter RPs we've had
Thank you to Tideborne for putting up with my 4 AM brain the times we've managed to get on at the same time and RP, and thanks for letting Ava bother Ardaric with all her questions
Thank you Samiwashere for not having Ellie kick the shit out of this whiny kid each time they get into an argument, Istg
Thanks to Mr.Slime Galaxy Opal Chiarophinx Dusty for letting Avalyn have friends who are the same age as her, and especially Slime, since Andrew's been here since the very beginning
Thank to Clydeborne (pls change your name) for having Eliss better introduce her to Jax, and especially gambling, so her addiction may start when she's young and vulnerable, nice work
Thank yous to BoredBrit for letting me have some of the most sibling-like RPs I've ever fucking had. One of them is going to get hurt in the future, and I will laugh
Thank e TheDeester for the strange relation Ava and Bennett have come to have, it's always fun RPing with these two, and their RPs have helped build her character quite a bit
Thah nk to Ressplendent for having Astreia be the absolute steady pillar of comfort and shoving her way into her life, what the fuck- Also please start sleeping more
Shao ty for the CRP help and Ven not kicking the child, at least yet. ballaché

Also thank you Elz for planning the Wave Walker artifact, it has boosted many RPs and made things interesting and fun on multiple occasions
Fry for the RPs you DMd and the elemental you brought out of fucking nowhere that has only done good for her, thank you
Lenore thank you for the Everything I and II and the other events, you are epic and appreciated

And thanks to all the other folks who I've RP'd with along the way. No I ain't dropping the character but I felt the need to just say thanks.

also you're are, and your mom, gottem
My baby

Juvix_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Juvix_
Juvix_
Legend
i did the update but i also changed literally fuckiNg everYthing
new layout, insp and credits to Dusty, Zoslore, Mudpaw11, GhostKairo

once again i ask you to hmu or comment here for relations because i know ive missed someone but my brain refuses to remind me who, please help me

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Roleplaying with Ava made Lana wish she had children of her own. She is so cute c:
Well, 'cute' is not quite the word to use anymore...
But the statement is still the same ._. Lana seeing Ava grow up makes her wish she has children of her own even still because of how fierce she became. Lana getting told off by Ava like "woah, I need to have a kid I can be proud of like Ava."