Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azarin Auction [8th August] {3PM EST}

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

AZARIN AUCTION
A Fundraiser for the Radiant
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Azarin Bank holds another auction, to better help those in need of coin but with no real outlet nor the time in which to truly barter for themselves.

All are welcome to submit their items for auction sale, the Azarin Bank will take a mere 5% of the total price.

DATE || Saturday 8th August
TIME || Starting at 3PM EST
LOCATION || The Auction House
RATING || This event is Moderate!

CURRENT ITEMS
If you would like to sell an item, arrange a time with me and I'll take your items IG ready for the day.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- All items have an IG prop. Some may have coloured names, and some not, I will not be adding the text myself. -

Mosaic of Sallana - [ x ]
Metaphysics Collection (6 books)
Froswarts Book of Medical Flora
Great Book Wipe of 2228
The Alteran Calendar
Around the Continent Collection (10 books)
Warden's Creed
Small Cut Diamond - [ x ]
Astremian Schooner -
[ x ]
Astremian Sailboat - [ x ]
Colour Changing Silver Ring [Artifact]
Rogue's Hearth Coin
Azure Crystal Shard
Common Gryphon Hide
Stella Parabia
[Nid Arach] Arachian Salvage
Wolf Faced Coins (6)
Tambry Gold
Unmarked Gold
Silver Moon Brooch
Leather Cap
“Covenant Mission” by Paul Stonecipher, original, 14 pages, rare
“Lying for Fun" by Corven Rhodes, copy of original, 47 pages, rare
Token of Skraag
Cultist Mask
Crystaline Lion (2)
Fox Hide Cloak
Cross Pendant
Token of Custom Armour
FIVE weapons.

OOC INFORMATION
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is an auction in which all money will be IC and OOC - I will take the items, sell them, and after (I write it all down) I will take 5% from each sale and send you the rest. People have raised concerns in the past and so I will clarify here: This is not a 'server event'. I run this as a player. I will not spawn in items from creative and name/lore them.
Items are ideally all from other players (though I am sure I have some laying around if I need to bump up the list).

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Can this be any ol' valuable item or does it have to be like, a special, historical lore item?

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Bump bump bump. Poke me on discord or in convos too if you have things you wanna put up.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Without as much interest in this one I'll push it back another week. Tentative 6th August

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Petition to move to Sunday, August 2nd. Reason: I want to attend.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Sunday appears pretty booked. I'll review after this weekends events.

1596042801897.png

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Look I want to buy things. People put up your old IC stuff so I can buy it if it’s interesting

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
An Astremian Schooner

An Astremian Sailboat

(And ill pay myself for them to be WE'd to the required regions)

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
An Astremian Schooner

An Astremian Sailboat

(And ill pay myself for them to be WE'd to the required regions)
Very nice! Do you have pics I can add to the top thread? It is okay if not!

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Artifact added!

Item name: Weathered Ring
Description: A small, silver ring with a tiny gem at its center. The gem looks to be crystal clear.
Item effect: Once Attuned, the gem upon the ring will change colors depending on the mood of the user. The following colors can be formed: Anger (Red), Melancholy/Hatred (Black), Sadness (Blue), Happy (Yellow), Love (Pink), Envy (Green), Joy (Orange) and Neutral (Crystal Clear)
Attunement: A passive effect, while worn.
Currently held by: Aryn Lannis

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Name: Flaming Sword of Balance
Description: A rather regular short sword, perfectly balanced. The keen observer would see the part where the blade and the grip meet has a black line that is so dark that you cannot quite focus your sight on it.
Effect: Anyone wielding this item with malicious intend will notice that the sword comes alight with dark flames the moment they would strike at an opponent. The flames are hot enough to burn skin, but can't burn through metal. The light they produce is not much more than that of a single candle. The flames will light at the wielder's intend.
Curse: Whoever wields this sword will find that their skin is heavily burnt after the flames go back out. During the flaming, no hurt is felt. However, after the sword has gone back to normal, patches on their skin will show severe third grade burn marks exactly in the shape of the blade - as if a red hot blade has been laid upon their back/stomach/arm/leg/ wherever the burn appears.