Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

b1234c's Application [Declined - Jinny]

Fat Albert

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
b1234c

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England, United Kingdom.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using knowledge that your character wouldn't have to achieve a goal. Powergaming is giving your character an unfair advantage, such as having a shopkeeper give them free stuff or roleplaying another player's character during a battle in order to give your character a combat advantage.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko (SirNicholas14).

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a big music fan, whether I'm listening to music or playing an instrument. My music taste could typically be described as alternative, although I'll listen to a little bit of everything really. I'm an avid guitar player and have been for about 4 years. I also enjoy playing video games in my free time, some of my favourites being Civilization, Europa Universalis and Subnautica.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Nope.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
ToastySpam introduced me.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Albert the Large

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
6’2ft. 185lbs. Large build with a wide stature. Blue eyes, white skin. Thick, short black hair. Black beard.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Attach a picture here if you have one. If you don't have an image, that's fine. Just make sure you describe it well in the appearance section.)

Written Test!
Here begins the tale of Albert the Large.

The son of a little known baron in a small market village, he grew up in simple comfort, never at want for anything yet never having too much of anything.

As a child, however, he was frequently bullied for his freakishly large stature.

"Hey, there goes Albert the Large," they would call, and he would run (or rather, waddle at high speed) home as fast as his incredibly long legs could carry him, tears streaming down his face.

His parents, it must be said, cared very little for their abused son. Oh, yes, they would use their power and wealth to purchase all manner of wonderful toys and animals for him (although, sadly, he has yet to find a horse he could ride without damaging it), but they did not truly love him.

So when he did arrive at his home, crying and asking for help, they were unsympathetic and little use to him.

As the years passes however, Albert continued to grow ever taller and ever wider. People began to fear him, simply because of his size alone. "Albert the Large" became not an insult, but a mark of respect - and it was one he accepted.
He was mostly a gentle man, but his less-than-ideal childhood had left him with a sharp, unpredicatable temper. And on a man of his size, that temper was very, very dangerous.

It got to the point where everybody in his village both feared and hated him, simply because he was different. They would cower and simper when he walked by, and laugh and jeer behind his back.

One night, he awoke to the crackle of flames. He sat up, the bed (which had to be specially made) creaking underneath him. Thick smoke curled through his doorway. Outside his windows he could hear the almost demonic screaming of a mob.

His window was shattered as a flaming torch spun through it and clattered to his floorboards.

"Down with Albert the Large!" the crowd chanted. The entire house began to wobble, as its once sturdy timbers were consumed by fire.

This was it - the final straw. It is one thing to take a man's pride, but it is another to take his home. Albert let out a mighty roar from deep within his large lungs.

He wet some rags, wrapped them around himself and stormed down his staircase and out the front door. Small flames licked at him, but he beat them down with his fists. Behind him, the house finally crumbled, the broken logs shrieking as they snapped. The crowd stood, stunned. Albert let out another animalistic roar, and charged them like a bull.

The mob took one look at this broken, incredibly dangerous man, and ran for it.

Albert fell to his knees, and felt a sob welling up inside him. And yet - there was something else, too. That taste of power, of causing fear within others... it lit something within him.
His reflection stared back, reflected by a moonlit puddle.

He growled at it.

"I am Albert the Large".

Attachments

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! Your skin is too modern, as it appears to be a T-shirt and blue jeans. Also, you are aware that 6'2 and 180lbs isn't exactly a giant, correct? I do think you write well, just making sure you know that.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
If your plan is to make a gargantuan man, thank you for skin fix. I'd message Solus and speak to her about having a giant character. If you don't wish to do that, let me know and I'll continue with the application.