Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Babybop224 app. [Declined - Jase]

babybop224

Villager
babybop224's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: babybop224

Country & Timezone: Eastern Standred

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Breaking character

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Cody , I'm a wiccan i live with my boyfriend of 4 years have 2 bearded dragons Hades and persephone. love fairytale and medieval times stuff also a disney lover, reader and i sew

Referral:MFN discord server

{Character Section}
Character Name: Divina Lockheart

Race: Forst elf

Appearance: Purple hair,eyes pointy ears pointed chin ,purple elven and gold armour with brown leather pants (#558 Iminapotato on namemc.com)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:Minecraft Skin | NameMC

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Divina Lockheart begins her journey when one day while picking primrose and tubers by a river she was confronted by two Moor elves picking on her relentlessly for not being powerful and brave, unlike her mother Astoria Lockheart Sorceress and hero of the northern kingdom, Divina is clumsy and not very agile she could never be as fast as her mother who slayed the spider queen Arnea from taking all the herd from the villlage of gardenia. she finally had enough and goes on a adventure to slay a dragon on the hills of mount Hollow . Along the way she meets a few friends and not not so good enemies a forest troll name gargo , a evil enchantress Gunilla but with the help of her friends Alyra nightshade the frostspeak dwarf and Halfling Ohmara they fend off these enemies and groups of moor elves and the foul magic of earth spawn. Along the way she learns some helpful healing magic and learns how to use a bow to help a group of deer from trolls ,on the way she find trades man and sells items picked up on her journey to buy some potions of strength ,healing, some other varies potions from a cleric , suspicious looking stew and some potatoes that has some mold on it from the farmer who groveled about some bunyips who ate his crops, they meet a cartographer to find the fastest route to the dragon and collect some parchment ,on the way to leaving town a man they encounter a travelling trades man with a glass eye who explained his feats and gave her a amulet that he says has extreme powers or just a crystal he doesn't remember, making it to the mountain wasn't no easy feat ,they encounter steep hills deep rivers and heaby downpours ,when they finally make it to the mountain they find it is heavily guarded by 10 feet tall mountain trolls who've made agreements with the dragons to protect their young in exchange to protecting their caverns ,Alyra suggests a sleep potion that they acquired from the cleric but they find out its a drinking potion and not a throwable potion Ohmara say that he will distract the trolls while Divina thinks this isn't a good idea but goes with it any way , "hey meat face over here " the troll turns around and is angered by Ohmaras presence and runs towards him Ohmara dodges out of the way and continues to distract the troll Alyra and Divina run to the base of the cavern they hear heavy breathing and fine that the drag is asleep but it's not a adult dragon its a baby. Alyra we ca
n kill it it's only a baby. Divina we have to do something the mother will be back soon, divina thought and then remembered the crystal amulet what could it do maybe its just a crystal or maybe she could control the drag with she slipped the necklace on the her neck it woke up and jumped on Divina knocking her down and licking her face like a dog its a dragon amulet Alyra said but those crystals don't work unless your a dragon keeper The end more to come ;)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey babybop224,
Thanks for your application to Hollowworld, there are a few things that I am going to need you to take a look into before I can whitelist you.
+ Please define your metagaming and powergaming definitions separately. You can find the definitions in the Player Guide.​
+ Please rewrite your written test to align closer to our server lore and written test guidelines. Your character should not be encountering magic in their backstory and no strange animals or beasts like dragons or ogres. Your forest elf cannot have purple hair, and also needs to start with only the basics of skills, armor, and weapons.​
Let me know when you have made changes to the above, and I'd be happy to take another look at it.