Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Backfireben11s application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
Backfireben11​
2. How old are you?
14​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
Australia
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes i agree​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
i love roleplaying especially in minecraft​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
i have been on a few other minecraft roleplay servers
and have played various roleplaying games.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am 14 years old. i live in perth western australia. i go to a private school and love to play minecraft with my friends. i am planning to make a youtube series and it might be on this server. i play hockey and i learn taekwondo. i could tell you a lot more about my self but that would be going into my private life.​
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have created a massive 50x50 sky high hotel on godcraft. unfortunatley it was wiped off the map when the server updated.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Ive heard about the server being corrupted with chaos and i plan to protect all people living in friendly town.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am certainly aware of black magic and i definetly do not like it
11. How did you find out about our server?
Hours on the internet searching for minecraft roleplay servers and youtube.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i have!
Plz accept :)

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
1- I am 14 years old.​
2- i live in perth western australia.​
3- i go to a private school and love to play minecraft with my friends.​
4 - i am planning to make a youtube series and it might be on this server.​
5 - i play hockey and i learn taekwondo.​
6 - i could tell you a lot more about my self but that would be going into my private life.​
We're asking you to write out around 8 sentences to determine whether you possess half a brain and are able to communicate with us when you are in the game. Most applicants write too little information on this question, leading us to ask for more information making the whitelisting just take up more time. Please don't make the same mistake others have ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.