Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Appeal (Looking to start fresh) (Resolved - Ghost)

Felaxo

Lord of Altera
Hi Everyone Ive created a new forum account to attempt to appeal my ban, I hope this new account can symbolize that ive changed my ways compared to the toxic habits i used to have.

MC Username: Felaxo
Reason for Ban: My in-Game Character had fallen from a balcony and I continued to say in roleplay chat *screams, when told to stop, I wrote *screams one more time and was banned
In my short time on the server, I really enjoyed it and was looking forward to spending a good chunk of time on the server, unfortunately, I now see that I should’ve stopped roleplaying in a way that was just to make me laugh, and not to benefit the positive roleplay environment. I am sorry for what I did, mostly because I think it disturbed the people who were trying to Roleplay at the time and were interrupted. After a break from the game, I am very eager to get back into Minecraft, and would really love to play on the server again. I know this community is so great and has such a great attitude that you just can’t find anywhere else. I ask for your dearest forgiveness in the hope you will let me on the server again. I do now realize that I should take the roleplay in a more mature manner, in order to further others in game experience instead of roleplaying to please myself.
Hopefully you can see that I have changed and am eager to get back on the server, and enjoy the server more, just as I did in my short time spent here previously

Sincerely,
Felaxo

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Heya,

Thanks for waiting. We'll be wrapping up discussion and responding soon.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
After a.... healthy amount of time discussing, your minecraft account has been unbanned. We feel that the original offence, while warranting a ban, is not serious enough to warrant a decline. As you say, we look forward to you contributing towards a more positive roleplay environment