Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban Report: Rue/SoftBrexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hello everyone,
I'm going to try and skip the legalese and just be as straightforward as I can about it; after reviewing incidents and reports I have decided to ban Rue/SoftBrexit from the server and all our platforms. This is mostly for things that have happened on discord that they've been involved in, which have ranged from obscene to worse; there are details that I can't share, but it is extreme enough to break the norm of not moderating off-server in order to keep the community safe. This ban is permanent, with no appeal; I believe this person would use our platforms to spread more harm.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
No idea what they did, and there's no need to tell any further than you have. This is perfect in its transparency the way it is and it is a powerful gesture from staff, creating a feeling of trust in me that you're actively keeping us all whole.

Wanted to leave this reply since I left a message about transparency in that one thread where people expressed their worries, so I wanted to also leave a message here when that worry gets addressed (indirectly or directly, it gets addressed).

Status
Not open for further replies.