Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for finding bug in prestige plugin [Appeal Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGamerRian

Lord of Altera
Alright, I will admit I was messing around with the new prestigue plugin when I came across a command (I won't say what command because as far as I can tell it still works) [removed]

What I discovered was:
I can transfer ownership of a house which I tested with my friend William's house Kincaid
which I returned ownership to immediatly after then I noticed another potential money glitch so I did it again which it turns out the money glitch didn't work
I can set noble status of any player
I didn't test anything else I don't think *Check but I don't remember
Once Elz noticed that the house was swapping ownership she tp'd over and said she was tempbanning us for abusing a command or something like that and didn't give us an opperunity to explain,
If solus checks his messages before all this went down I sent a message requesting to become a bug finder guy under the software/hardware section as I noticed you were recruiting. It's just unfortunatly ironic that I find this bug whilst checking out what [removed] or whatever the plugin could do out of a geninue interest, I'm sorry I hadn't made the bug report sooner but I was testing to see if there were any limits before hand, Right before I was banned I did make a pm to solus explaining that he needed to add permission nodes to the plugin however 1) I don't think solus is a plugin developer and he should send that on to ElFlashor and 2) That I sent it as a reply to my application by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Once Elz noticed that the house was swapping ownership she tp'd over and said she was tempbanning us for abusing a command or something like that and didn't give us an opperunity to explain,
I was sent logs from 20 minutes minimum before I teleported to you - And I was there before you started house swapping. 'I wonder if this gets us another 20k haha lets try again' doesn't look particularly innocent when it was already questionable. The logs do not look good on your part nor who else was involved. I'm waiting on some more staff to go through it more in depth, as I said, and then we'll see how that looks for your unbanning.
Will lock thread until a formal response can be given.
solus

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- You've been sent a private convo to explain the situation with logs provided. The ban will stay for continuing to use the command and not report it right away, but only after a ban for using it was put in place in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.