Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Baron's re-app [Approved - Squidziod]

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Baron_Aron

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
It was in 2012 and I think I'm well known enough as having existed here.

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yeah, read up on the new rules and skimmed the lore on religions and bird-people, golem-men, etc.

4. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

5. Tell us about yourself!
Kind of want to come back and vibe with the community ingame. Since my activity drifted and stopped, I became a software developer and then a web application security analyst / hacker. I also DM a D&D campaign 4 hours a session, two sessions a week and being able to spill my DM secrets to people that aren't my players would be fun.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you rejoin the server.We ask that returning players play a Lore friendly character. You may choose the following for this section:
Tagging Squidziod per the rules thing. I do believe that with other metal golem types being introduced in the lore, Vorar is appropriate to play.