Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bart Songs] Latest: 1000 followers!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Tomorrow at 1pm EST the remake of Storm's Landing's Tavern will premiere and I would like to invite all of Altera to come visit in this mighty fine place!
Bring a drink to the premiere and let's get rowdy in the chat as we listen to the tale of Connor who gets into a fight in Storm's Landing's Tavern.

Do join us for the premiere and let's have some fun in the chat. A true original Altera song for the world to hear!

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Tomorrow at 1pm EST the remake of Storm's Landing's Tavern will premiere and I would like to invite all of Altera to come visit in this mighty fine place!
Bring a drink to the premiere and let's get rowdy in the chat as we listen to the tale of Connor who gets into a fight in Storm's Landing's Tavern.

Do join us for the premiere and let's have some fun in the chat. A true original Altera song for the world to hear!

*Wee Woo Wee Woo*
This is the banger police! A banger has been detected, put your hands up high and don't try anything!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Want to go out drinking during these Corona times? Then tonight is the night! Grab your favorite drink and visit the tavern at 19.00h CET (Europe time). I will sing for you! Will I see you in about 1,5 hours from now? Link in the post above!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Check out my latest cover, sung together with Karliene.
It's The Man Who Can't Forget from The Wheel Of Time Series!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Today I launched my website bartzeal.com and I am so proud
You can find my music there, more info about me, and listen to my songs!
Have a look around! :) And tell me when something looks wonky (the mobile version is horrid).

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey HollowWooooorld!
This is for the Dutch crew on our beloved server :) Also if you're not Dutch and you want to hear what the language sounds like and what my voice sounds like in Dutch, give it a try haha

A local radiostation in The Netherlands hosted an interview with me, with some of my music inbetween.
You can listen to it here :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

I'd like to present our rendition of The Dawn Will Come from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Give it a listen :) and enjoy! Let me know what you think if you want to​

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

I'd like to present our rendition of The Dawn Will Come from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
Give it a listen :) and enjoy! Let me know what you think if you want to​
Dragon Age Inquisition is one of my favourite games and I sometimes caught myself humming this song as I have never known the lyrics.
Thank you for this :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Since my channel usually focuses on more serious RPG songs, I took the opportunity of April Fools to do one of my favorite Disney songs.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you, Alterans, so much for your enthusiastic response to my music over the course of the last years!
I'd like to share the news with you that I've now hit 500 followers on Spotify last weekend and it makes me so incredibly grateful to all those people who listen to my tunes all over the world. I wouldn't be able to work on this dream without you. So thank you from the bottom of my heart ♥

Spotify.png

Follow me on Spotify too! Stay on top of the songs I produce :) The next song we'll release will be The Realmsguard! :D

Find the link at www.bartzeal.com

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This month, I collaborated with Isembard's Wheel; a folk band from the UK!
We covered the traditional folk song "The Parting Glass" and made a video for it from both our separate locations hundreds of miles apart!

If you'd rather just listen to the song without the video, check it out on Spotify!
And if you want to do us a real solid favor, please add this song to your favorite playlists or follow our Spotify accounts :)

Next month... ANOTHER HOLLOWWORLD SONG. A surprise for I am Wake ...
Which one it'll be will remain a secret, though the title can be found, somewhere online.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1654508269531.png

Hello bards and bard-appreciators!
I've just posted my latest HollowWorld-themed song as early access on my Patreon. The public version won't come out until 2 weeks from now on the 20th.

If you would like to already hear it and if you appreciate the music I make, then I'd like to ask you to consider becoming a patron. You get early access to my songs, weekly updates, and your name in the credits of videos, making me a very happy bard/Bart for only €1,- a month. That's about the cost of a single Macdonald's meal a year, which means for every patron I get to go to the Macdonald's!

In all seriousness though, we all know music is widely appreciated though usually is expected to come for free. With this €1,- you show me that you care about the musician behind the music. Your gesture helps keep me on my feet and by becoming a patron you join the growing community of appreciative fans around these tunes I create.

That one coin really does go a long way.
So find out about this and more at https://www.patreon.com/bartzeal

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello Alteraaaaa!

Today we released In The Vast Library. A song about the magic of HollowWorld found in its many books written by players. Players, like I am Wake, who have left and whose legacy remains in the pages of our server's history. Luckily, Wake returned. For many other players, the books and their stories are all we have left to show of a different time, a different world.

Enjoy!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's October and we've released another song.
This month it's "Denna", a song I wrote, inspired by the book The Name of The Wind.
It's a collaboration with the amazing Chase Noseworthy.

We hope you like it!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1666877696656.png
A year hard's work comes to a close as I click release and await for Amuse to review the album before it appears on stores on the 1st of December.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Zealous Herald header.png

Hello, heroes of the realm!

Due to the algorithms not always working in my favor, I'll be rolling out The Zealous Herald monthly:
An email with all the latest news about my music;
the release of the month,
the gigs I'll be doing,
the secrets from behind the scenes,
a shoutout for a different artist each time
and much more.

If you like to be added to the mailing list to receive the Zealous Herald and stay up to date with my musical journey,
then send me your email address in a PM and I'll add ya to the list.

12 scrolls a year, once a month, guaranteed entertainment!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Last week I've put the instrumental versions of most of my songs together in a playlist for D&D or background music while roleplaying :)
Check it out and give the playlist a like to have it within reach whenever you want to listen to it.
I'm adding all the instrumentals of upcoming releases to it too, so it'll grow into a worthy list. It's currently 35 minutes long!​