Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bartolini drawings

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
i love the sheer amount of animals in this picture-- and I'm sure that's hardly a fraction of all of the ones those characters collectively have

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mudpaw11 won the auction a while back. This is his commission of a scene with a landscape.

His request:
"Connor sitting on a roof in Storm's Landing, looking out at the water/ships. Sorta like somewhere he can be alone, less noble-y, and not worry about what other people think "

With the screen shot supplied:

Gib

Lady
Mystic
catadellic
catadellic
Mystic
Mudpaw11 won the auction a while back. This is his commission of a scene with a landscape.

His request:
"Connor sitting on a roof in Storm's Landing, looking out at the water/ships. Sorta like somewhere he can be alone, less noble-y, and not worry about what other people think "
View attachment 109796

With the screen shot supplied:

Great work! Really charismatic ^^

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I love this so much, I love the detail especially that like one ship sorta faded in the back! Thank youuu ^^

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Had the music of Einar Selvik in my head all night while I slept. Woke up and drew Northald. I got inspired by the style of Magic Intern 's movie poster, which had sharp edges and corners, so I gave that a bit of a try. It's nothing near what he drew and the drawing turned out to be something of a separate style altogether. Anyway, enough rambling, here's Northald, leader of the clan of the Elchbar; the character I hope to come back with in a month. While drawing this I figured if/once I set the clan up and if/once people join, I could draw a portrait for each of the clan-members like this.
northald.png