Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bartolini drawings

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
That's all of em! This was a lot of fun to do. I'm going on a roadtrip tomorrow if everything goes well (My friends' car broke and the garage is closed atm :( ) so I will continue drawing similar things in a week :)

Torgorbash

Lord of Altera
View attachment 101466
Some say that the God Jishrim does not exist. That the chaos which ensues in Jishrim's wake is not as much the doing of a divine, as rather the absence of divine action. The theory goes that the things which are ascribed as caused by Jishrim are in fact those things that the Gods have overlooked. It is a taste to all that lives of what their world would be like if there were no Gods: Chaos, Despair, Plagues. For if they were truly the work of a God, then what is there to gain in such thing? That would truly be madness, for every God has a purpose that in some way may be interpreted as for the betterment of a group. The opposition of this theory points out that Jishrim is also the God of Trickery, and therefor this very theory could be of His divine machination.

What do you think of this theory?
2 more Gods to go!​
Kinda reminds me of Ungoliant!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've binge-watched all of Stranger Things and now these are stuck in my head. I drew em from memory so I don't know how accurate they are, but they're in my head!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Sticking with the Skraag theme, I don't think this is what Yuki_The_Witch. was expecting from our art-swap, but I hope they can appreciate it nonetheless :p

A Dream of Decay

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Worked 8 days in a row, what a relief to be free!!
Drew up my fav char of the dark crystal after finishing the last episode yesterday.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Dude, the dark crystal was a classic. I cant believe they made a tv series after that many years

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dude, the dark crystal was a classic. I cant believe they made a tv series after that many years
I never heard of The Dark Crystal until I saw it on Netflix, then I found out that it's been around for so long!
I love it! Hup, Deet and Chamberlain are definitely my favorite characters :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"Hup become... Paladino!"
My second favorite character of The Dark Crystal.
Drew this with a black ballpoint Stabilo pen.
Back to work tomorrow haha