Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Beast of Gévaudan - [Feb. 23rd]

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend

beast.png

The fields grow dim and the wind silences.
Upon the herd, the beast descends.
A cry for help is heard, as it strikes again.
Hunted by hundreds and never to be caught.
Woman and children lay, headless, mutilated.
The beast awaits for the challangers.

The beast lurks.

89-898983_you-may-also-like-text-divider-ornament-png.png

[!]

World would travel about in the vicinity of the Landing of disappearances and deaths.
Mutilated bodies and signs of bloodshed would be reported as the number of farmers and shepherds drop by the day.
Witnesses and survivors of the attacks would return with scars and at death's door.

"I saw it! A beast as big a' house. It's mouth, filled with razor sharp teeth. Eyes glowing, red as blood."
"It took me boy! I didn't even see it coming. A flash of darkness happened and... he was gone."
"It slaughtered my sheeps, and took me dog. It left nothin', not even the bones!"

As the hysteria grows, guards and armed civilians head into the forest to fell the beast.

But they never return.
Only their screams are heard.

Then silence settles once again.
As the Beast awaits.

At first pamphlets would begin appearing in the Landing.
They would travel with merchants, coaches, and by word to every bit of the Cerulean Expanse.
A call to aid.

"Those, who can hunt, track, fight and heal.
Your help is needed.
An unearthy beast is hunting the lands, claiming the lives of many by the day.
The beast must be hunted down, to free the people from it's terror.
Anyone willing to aid in this endeavour.
Mark your name down, or look for Erwin Eindriði in the Kraken's Den."

Roster [6/6]:
-Erwin (Scroll120)
-Asero (Electric)
-Amelie (Cho)

-Sydri (LordMomOfRussia)
- Andrew (Mr.Slime)
-Matt (Sergeant Freedom)

Reserved :
-Aki (Fortune)89-898983_you-may-also-like-text-divider-ornament-png.png

[OOC]

Inspired by some french history (Beast of Gévaudan) I slightly modified the story.
Let's have fun and not die!

When: -Feb. 23rd.
Where: Forests W, SW of the Landing.
Who: Pretty mich anyone who is there to help.
Rating: Very violent.

Last edited:

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Bit of editing and added a roster list. Just write your name here or find me IC if you want to come!

TheDuples

Lord of Altera
Boetius will love this. I'll find Erwin in character as well if I find time, but mark me down in the meantime if you want

Last edited:

xVigil

Legend of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
xSneekz
xSneekz
Legend
I'll join; already fought a giant hell wolf once, and I could use a spare pair of boots

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
Bor is down!
Equipment - Punchy gloves, big sword, big shield.
Skills - Punchy good, very strong, swing sword hard. Not much else.

Last edited:

hayhaiya

Official Alteran
Patron
Pronouns
She/Her
HayHai
HayHai
Patron
It's about time for Eirlys to finally get into some real danger, I think. She wishes to join!

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
The original post was made a while back, so I'm going to throw in some updates here in the comment, so everyone who signed up will get the notif:

-If you signs up, please include a list of skills and equipment you want to bring to the table!
-Something to be noted, I thought the event to be modular, so we can approach the situation in a fair few ways, that includes:
  • stealth
  • setting a trap
  • do this
  • etc
So try to bring clothing and equipment that allows you to be flexible if things turn south!
-Before the event, meeting up to discuss the situation, get a vauge grasp on eachother and how we want to proceed with the hunt could be done aswell!

Cho

Legend of Altera
Mystic
ChosenOne101
ChosenOne101
Mystic
Amelie will sign up,
uhhh
She's got armour and swords, can evade, can swoard, an incredible sniffer for tracking. Tracking is limited to sniffing though. Will leeroy jenkins if needed.
thank.

Last edited:

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Aight,we got the roster, but other sign ups are welcome as reserves, in case someone has to drop.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
The original post was made a while back, so I'm going to throw in some updates here in the comment, so everyone who signed up will get the notif:

-If you signs up, please include a list of skills and equipment you want to bring to the table!
-Something to be noted, I thought the event to be modular, so we can approach the situation in a fair few ways, that includes:
  • stealth
  • setting a trap
  • do this
  • etc
So try to bring clothing and equipment that allows you to be flexible if things turn south!
-Before the event, meeting up to discuss the situation, get a vauge grasp on eachother and how we want to proceed with the hunt could be done aswell!
Stealth? No, don’t have the dice for that. But Asero is good at killing things C: