Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty of the ocean - Bewpy's Profile

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
nimuebyjasperington.png
bewpy.png
nimueoceana.png
Name: Nimue Eris Oceana
Nickname: Sea Witch, Nimmy (only Abbey)
Race: Mermaid/Siren
Height: 5'9
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair: Strawberry blonde
Eyes: A teal colour
Skin: Fair and soft, lightly tanned
Tail: A lovely pink with glittering scales
Identifying Marks: So beautiful that you can't get her face out of your mind
Strengths: Beauty, Magic, Potions & Singing
Special abilities: Her beauty alone can lure men to drown in the sea. She excels at singing, weaving images and promises into her entrancing melodies. With this power, her victims see their greatest desires at the bottom of whatever body of water they are near. Once they dive in, however, whatever they see is always just out of reach.
Weaknesses and fears: Land (Can dry out), Pirates, Fishermen, Fire, Bright light. She was tortured when she was still a child by humans who hunted mermaids, leading to her hatred of mortals. She barely escaped the poachers and it left her traumatized.
Profession: High Priestess, and also a Sorceress who rivals with Bellon.
Personality: A vicious, unmerciful, and scheming mermaid. Absolutely hates mortals with a burning passion. Has a fondness for bones. An offering made to her pleases her, and calms her hatred of mortals... temporarily. She is absolutely vain, and believes herself superior to all other beings. She is hungry for power, yet loves her family very much; She just can't understand their love for other races.
Religion and cults: Nimue is High Priestess to Sallana
Hobbies: Attacking sailors, Luring men to their deaths, Dragging beautiful women across the ocean floor
Part 1 - The Mortal
The night was cold and windy. A storm was coming, Bewpy could feel it in the water. Trouble was on it's way. She hid behind the rocks in the ocean and waited. A tiny boat came into view. Mortals. Bewpy dove under the water to her cave to get her poison. These mortals would not destroy the ancient traditions of merfolk this day. Her sisters were more hospitable and welcoming than herself, which worried Bewpy. They would learn the hard way that nothing good comes from the land-dwellers, but Bewpy wasn't about to take that chance. When she had decided on a particularly wicked potion, she re-surfaced. There was only one mortal on the beach. He walked around the rocks, exploring this new, beautiful place. Bewpy found it disgusting that he dare set foot on her sacred home. She willed the water to sneakily climb over the rock he was standing on, and when he took another step, he slipped and fell. Bewpy swam over to the mortal, poison in hand. She saw that he was bleeding from his head where he fell, with his leg twisted in an odd direction; still conscious, yet fading. "Please.. My name is Nnud.. can you help me? My.. my leg.. I can't move it.. it hurts.." Bewpy sat up on her tail and stared blankly at him, her heart cold. "You should not have came here, mortal. You will die." And with those words, she poured the poison all over his body, and cast him out to sea.

More to come, may be prone to editing
houseoceana.png
bewpythebeautyoftheocea.png
x58nq9.png

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
So far so good, but are you going to add more of a story to it? I'd love to read more. :)

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw your note at the bottom.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Nice,
You drag beautiful women to the ocean floor! :eek:
Hopefully that doesn't mean your sister.:confused:

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
@ Danie - Yeah, I'm trying to write a story now.
@ Alaila - Thanks! Not sure that's a "strength" though...
@ Abbey - Oh please, I know I'm way more beautiful than you. ;)

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Part 2: Goodbye

Bewpy worked in her seaweed-ridden cave, mixing ancient mermaid potions long forgotten by most. She found this alone time very relaxing and it gave her some time to think. However, her sisters have been quiet for almost too long and this worried Bewpy. She knew she was only over-reacting, as she has always been protective of her kin. "They must be out catching dinner" she told herself. She continued to mix her potions. An hour had passed of complete silence except the bubbling concoctions in the brewing stands. Suddenly, Blue threw open the doors to Bewpy's room, flinging seaweed everywhere. "Bewpy! A potion! A potion of healing, quick!", cried out Blue. Bewpy was shocked by the sudden excitement and fumbled for the necessary ingredients. "Has something happened? Has Abbey been hurt? Bubbles? Itzza?" she asked, trying to be calm but voice shaking. Blue shook her head vigorously, "No, no! A human! A human on the shore! His leg is broken and he is bleeding everywhere! I saved him from sharks!". Bewpy froze. The mortal. She routinely mixed together the potion for healing his injuries, calmly and swiftly. "You saved this mortal? What if he harms us when he gets better? What if he harms you?" Blue shook her head some more "No he's weak and kind, I can feel it.". Bewpy went back to her mixture, thoughts raging in her mind. "Would you look in my chest for any nether wart?". Blue complied, and Bewpy checked to make sure Blue wasn't looking and slipped in a fermented spider eye to the potion. "This should.. 'help'.. him.", she thought to herself sarcastically. She finished to potion and handed it to Blue. Blue took the fake healing potion and scurried away as fast as she could on her fin until she hit water. Bewpy looked back on her potions, heart turning cold. "Goodbye, mortal."

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Part 3: The Lost Girl

Bewpy sat on her rock, singing a beautiful tune she'd composed herself. She stopped when she saw a figure coming out from the woods and walking to the beach. A girl. Bewpy scowled. And a mortal one. She wasn't ugly, but Bewpy was far prettier. The mortal girl had heard Bewpy's song and started walking closer, to the water's edge. Bewpy would simply wait until the girl got further in the water, and then she could drown her. "Excuse me, hello?", the girl squeaked, "Your singing is beautiful. I'm Alaila. Alaila Nible. I'm lost, can you tell me where I am? I need a place to stay. Somewhere with a roof and.. hum.. a warm fire." Bewpy turned her head and gave an evil smile. "Why, my dear.. You're at Siren's Call, home to the mermaids. Not a warm place for a human.. Oh! I know a great place.. Darkwood! It has warm kitchens, and fluffy pillows on the beds. You'll like it there..". Alaila stepped in the water more, it was up to her knees. "Goodness, that's sounds delightful! I think it's on my map I have here..", as she pulled out some terribly wrinkled paper from a leather sack, "Hmm... could you point it out to me?". Bewpy gave a haughty little laugh. "This girl is so lost that she'll walk into a lava pit and not even know it!" she thought to herself. Bewpy swam over to her and pointed at a random spot far away from her own island. "Just there, my dear. Just there. Best be on your way, I'm sure you'll get there by nightfall!" Bewpy laughed some more as Alaila walked back through the woods to her boat on the other side. Her laughter echoed over the whole island.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
:eek:No wonder I was relied on responsibilities of taking care of mortals that ask us for help. Did you purposely turn Itzza into a mermaid- I mean- man.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Oh Bewpy, you sent me to a lovely place!
Not exactly Darkwood... and not exactely a day a way.. more like five, but a lovely place it is.

*Alaila thanks her "friend" profusely without even suspecting her real intentions*