Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beginner quest no reward

Grizzly47

Villager
So. Simply put me (Grizzly47) and Sassygumdrop did not get a reward for completing beginner quest. And yes. We both tried /Quest and it says we do not have any actives quests. We did get nicknames (Thanks to CloakedReaper giving us both enough to buy a token). Still, this is a problem you may want to look into.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
I think it’s been that way for a while, if I recall correct. To be honest it might be good to scrap the thing entirely at this point.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Did you complete the quest before or after using the /warp whitelist command?

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I have gone ahead and spent some time fixing the commands used so that at the end, you actually do get a credit to change your nick. That was, at least, an issue before hand.

I'm unsure why you didn't receive rewards at the end as the quest seemed to work alright upon testing a few times. If you and the others like- I can reset the quests for you to try again!

Grizzly47

Villager
I have gone ahead and spent some time fixing the commands used so that at the end, you actually do get a credit to change your nick. That was, at least, an issue before hand.

I'm unsure why you didn't receive rewards at the end as the quest seemed to work alright upon testing a few times. If you and the others like- I can reset the quests for you to try again!
I do not know about Sassy but I probably will decline this offer if it resets my belongings as well. Though the lack of currency, saddle, etc. Is inconvenient I did earn some stuff from some fellow players. If I still get to keep the stuff I earned then I will take the offer. If not I will proceed as I am. This thread was more created to bring awareness to the possible bug so others do not have the same situation as me than anything else.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I do not know about Sassy but I probably will decline this offer if it resets my belongings as well. Though the lack of currency, saddle, etc. Is inconvenient I did earn some stuff from some fellow players. If I still get to keep the stuff I earned then I will take the offer. If not I will proceed as I am. This thread was more created to bring awareness to the possible bug so others do not have the same situation as me than anything else.
I appreciate it and will keep a look out for anyone else having the same bug. I can reset the quest and it won't change your inventory. If you do want it- just PM me if you see 'solusrequiem' logged in as we have to be on at the same time.