Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beta Material Buyback

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Hey there fellas,
As we leave the beta there are a few things floating around that have funky formatting or flat-out don't work, so I'm opening a trader/buyback to exchange them for either cash or working versions of the materials. If there are any beta materials/ingredients missing from here, let me know below and I'll get in contact with you about adding them.

The Trader: Ernesto, can be found at /warp shophub

Current Trades:
  • Immortal Diamonds - 5.4k Radiants​
    • These were accidentally released in high number at the start of the beta when they were intended to be an endgame, events-only reward. The formatting for them also doesn't work well with the crafting system; with just 'Immortal Diamond' as the name, 'Immortal Diamond Ingots' made from them would be able to be crafted recursively due to their containing the full ingredient string. As such, the raw material will be changed to 'Immortal Diamond Ore,' and any existing ones can be traded in. I'm sorry fellas, I know it's rough, but this is how we want to play it so that we can have the material actually do some real cool stuff without having to worry about there being enough ingots out there already to equip a good chunk of the server from the get-go.​
  • Silk Fiber - Silk Fiber
  • Yew Wood - Yew Wood
  • Silver Ore - Silver Ore​
  • Gold Ore - Gold Ore​
  • Glimmersteel Ore - Glimmersteel Ore​
  • Machanite Ore - Machanite Ore​
    • These all have formatting issues that can be trade in for a working model​

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Uh, I found i missed some Silk Fiber a stack of 11 and one beta stack of 1...

IF he could suport the enchange id be happy to do so or.. howeveryou preffer to orcestrate thsi for anyoe else who was into Harvesting and tailoring

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
+Added Silk Fiber and Yew Wood

Dusty

Legend of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dragondusty
Dragondusty
Villager
Platinum was also changed inside the release so it can't stack. Is that planned on being added as well?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
  • Silver Ore - Silver Ore
  • Gold Ore - Gold Ore
  • Glimmersteel Ore - Glimmersteel Ore
  • Machanite Ore - Machanite Ore
Immortal Diamonds - 5.4k Radiants
  • These were accidentally released in high number at the start of the beta when they were intended to be an endgame, events-only reward. The formatting for them also doesn't work well with the crafting system; with just 'Immortal Diamond' as the name, 'Immortal Diamond Ingots' made from them would be able to be crafted recursively due to their containing the full ingredient string. As such, the raw material will be changed to 'Immortal Diamond Ore,' and any existing ones can be traded in. I'm sorry fellas, I know it's rough, but this is how we want to play it so that we can have the material actually do some real cool stuff without having to worry about there being enough ingots out there already to equip a good chunk of the server from the get-go.
I got all of these I can set up a chest in my place for you later tonight when I wake up in the smithy in onora, for you to do as you do.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
  • Silver Ore - Silver Ore
  • Gold Ore - Gold Ore
  • Glimmersteel Ore - Glimmersteel Ore
  • Machanite Ore - Machanite Ore
Immortal Diamonds - 5.4k Radiants
  • These were accidentally released in high number at the start of the beta when they were intended to be an endgame, events-only reward. The formatting for them also doesn't work well with the crafting system; with just 'Immortal Diamond' as the name, 'Immortal Diamond Ingots' made from them would be able to be crafted recursively due to their containing the full ingredient string. As such, the raw material will be changed to 'Immortal Diamond Ore,' and any existing ones can be traded in. I'm sorry fellas, I know it's rough, but this is how we want to play it so that we can have the material actually do some real cool stuff without having to worry about there being enough ingots out there already to equip a good chunk of the server from the get-go.
I got all of these I can set up a chest in my place for you later tonight when I wake up in the smithy in onora, for you to do as you do.
/Shophub

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I have some wool fiber that has green rarity, but the wool fiber I'm getting is white. (Sorry I'm super late on this)

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I've also noticed Bolts of Muslin and Bolts of Linen with slightly different lore text, and a white rarity Bolt of Cashmere.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I believe they are just older versions. They most likely do not stack, though should still be useable for crafting if you have enough of them to craft with.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I believe they are just older versions. They most likely do not stack, though should still be useable for crafting if you have enough of them to craft with.
It seems like I need enough of that specific, outdated version, since they don't stack in the crafting menu, and since I can't get any more they're just kinda useless. It's nbd, just a few bolts of fabric, but I wanna be sure they're useless before I chuck em.

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
I have bronze ore and platinum ore that are different rarities

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Refined Irzis' description changed again and doesn't stack, I'll keep one of the old pieces in my inv in case you needed it.