Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bits, bobs, and backmatter!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
"Why do the people love me, yet hate you?"
Shalherana speaks to Skraag.
Skraag replies,
"For you are the beautiful lie, and I am the bitter truth."

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Shouldn't there be a Silas skin, since he was summoned at the She Who Is (Was) Beyond Names summoning? Also, how would she have looked?

Michcat

Shouldn't there be a Silas skin, since he was summoned at the She Who Is (Was) Beyond Names summoning? Also, how would she have looked?
oh, thats what I was missing!

Her skin included redstone-ness dress and other grey lady stuff incorporated Ah well ^^;

Michcat

Fun fact: The 'gender' of Crusade has not been mentioned once...
(Nor can you tell with all that armour!)

Michcat

.. Why is this thread so amazing.
The Crown, The Exodus, The SoS... Heck, every single one of my personal characters have alll this backmatter that never gets released. And I found myself going "man, if only they knew _____" oft enough that I figured 'hey why not?'. We're all in a collaborative story here, yeah?

Let the curtains be lifted and potentially beautiful or fetid and horrid substances behind be exposed!

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
The Crown, The Exodus, The SoS... Heck, every single one of my personal characters have alll this backmatter that never gets released. And I found myself going "man, if only they knew _____" oft enough that I figured 'hey why not?'. We're all in a collaborative story here, yeah?

Let the curtains be lifted and potentially beautiful or fetid and horrid substances behind be exposed!
... You need to start releasing bits and bobs and backmatter for the Exodus, and the Crown. doet.