Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bjarni's Whitelist Application [Declined - Jase]

Bjarni

Villager
Minecraft Username: sonofbellatrix

Country & Timezone: United States

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming, is when you use real life knowledge of the games current situation to make decisions for their character. Powergaming, Is maximizing progress towards a specific goal. at the expense of the rest of the game.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: Yes

Tell us about yourself!: I like to play mc, and I love the viking culture and history

Referral: The minecraft community

{Character Section}
Character Name: Bjarni

Race: human

Appearance: graying blonde hair, brown eyes, slightly tan, traditional viking garb.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Bjarni was a sailor under the command of Asmund Stephanson. He fought and raided with him for a many years, until one fateful spring they landed on the shores of the Duke Paul of Bellatrix. The Duke had been warned of their escapades and had prepared for their arrival. Though they fought to the end it mattered not for the Dukes forces numbered in the hundreds, and he had never lost a battle. At days end all of the survivors which included Bjarni, and a young boy named Sven. Duke Paul thought to be merciful, and told us to fight to the death, the victor, would be allowed to live. Bjarni had no intention to fight, and this angered the Duke. After the Dukes patience wore out, he ordered them both dead. However the gods showed favor to them in the form of a bolt of lightning and a giant wolf the ripped the Dukes gullet out of his neck. The distraction allowed both of them to escape. Bjarni and the youth began traveling home, and many moons later they arrived home and were welcomed home with open arms. Bjarni however was given a sign from the gods to travel to the temple of Tyr, and dedicate the rest of his life to the glory of battle and justice.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Bjarni,
Your written test is a little too short. It needs to be a minimum of 400 words.

When you make this change, let me know and I can take another look at it.