Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Flag

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Tell us a story, uncle ptiber!
Hehe ehrm....
There was a build one day, that each time you tried to dive into the ocean, the water was actually disappearing just before Edward enter it, making him literally crash on his face in the sandy bottom of the sea and go ragdolling :D
Oh and another time where the killed guards wouldn't let go their weapon, so each time you would grab a deceased guard weapon on the ground, you would actually end up carrying the whole guard like a stiff dummy at the end of your arm ^^

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Ahah I wasn't taking the decisions there ^^
But I think there's still a "dive-from-the-top-of-the-mast-into-the-ships-ropes-ending-in-a-perfectly-beautiful-spinning-ragdoll" bug in the game :D
I'm surprised I didn't saw any videos of that on the web already ^^

Oh and I'm suprised too nobody posted pictures or videos of the 2 easter eggs I have hidden in the game main map... they're too well hidden I suppose ! ^^

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
That music... that was all so perfect.... actually laughed out loud....

Oh, the game is also wonderful Ptib... quite fun

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
so somehow the ending appeared before I was expecting it to be the ending... I thought it was just a cutsceen