Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blessed's Profile Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Upon seeking the divine path, each character should have a divine profile created. Those not yet blessed will begin in the 'Unranked' section of the forums, where they can begin their journey. This process replaces the need for private 'Divine Logs', and information on this change can be found [here]. This profile layout is an example of what you can use, and you are of course free to include more than this or format it differently.

Title your thread like the following:
[Divine] Character Name - T2

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

- CHARACTER NAME -​

IG NAME: In-Game Name
CHARACTER: Character Name
PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON: Divine.

TIER: Blessed, T1

SPELL POINTS: 3 SP - This is clearly stated on each divine spell page.

ARTIFACTS: If you hold an artifact, for example T2/T4, paste the blurb in here.

TRINKETS: If you hold any divine trinkets or baubles, they can be pasted here.

PASSIVE: "The blessed seems vaguely feral in appearance, and their footsteps are slightly fainter. They instinctively know what direction North is." - This is a quote from the divine spells, you can find it on each respective page.

SPELL LIST
This can be as in depth or as simple as you like, or you may even opt to remove the spell list entirely. I personally keep track of spell casts on my own profile and have descriptions of the spells for my own referencing, but it does not need to be that way. Spell casts at least can show your activity and use in them.

[Universal Spells]
PURIFY -
1 CASTS
ILLUMINATE - 0 CASTS
VISION - 0 CASTS
DIVINATION - 0 CASTS
DIVINE WORD - 4 CASTS
FEAST OF THE GODS - 0 CASTS

[ TIER ONE ]
DETECTION -
0 CASTS
HUNTER’S MARK I - 1 CASTS
NATURE’S DEN - 0 CASTS
PIERCING STRIKE - 0 CASTS

DIVINE PROGRESS
This section is very much for you to decide how best to lay it out, and you may choose to do it in a second post below this one for how expansive it may become. I personally like to log the important aspects of my character's faith and their journey, I set out the dates and link to events if applicable, and screenshot or paste in the 'prayers' at these events. Sometimes I bold parts I feel are more important to me/divine staff. If you want to keep things more secretive, this is where you can have either your own private conversation (with just yourself) or a google document of some kind, and it can be referred back to another time if needed without being on public display. You could also paste 'morning prayers' and the like if you do those, or set rituals they do like waking up at dawn and so on. I'll put in some examples of my own log below:

- - -

Stoltfar Hunt || 18th October, 2020
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/v...tradition-sunday-october-18th-5-00-est.50258/

She starts with a prayer on the outskirts of Stoltfar, still opting to partake despite the chance of Giants lurking here. She is unnerved, but considers it a push to quell her fears and offer assistance if needed for this place. This is important simply for it is one of the more actual prayers.
<E: Huntress, let me prove I remain no fawn this day, and that I shall hunt to provide this desolate place with sustenance despite that which strikes fear into my heart.>
They find a camp in the tundra, where they'd likely overkilled too many reindeer. Aelyth disarms one and he submits, two others do likewise, one of them dies for attacking another in the party. They then hear thudding, Aelyth assumes a Giant, and she sends the hunters back to Stoltfar. Lahel tries to shoot one as they flee despite this, but Aelyth stops her by smacking her in the head with a spear shaft. Then they fight the not-giant, an Elchbar, despite a moment to consider wishing it had not appeared here. She goes for the eye to try and leverage the head away from those nearby, and it works, through she hears a 'pop' after pushing too hard and it reminds her of the bear she killed some time ago. She considers learning actual anatomy, since this works out to be a method. She claims the heart, and two large ribs to carve things from.

Giants of Qlippoth || 30th October, 2020
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/to-the-deadlands-30th-oct-5pm-est.50414/

Aelyth visits the Deadlands with Aryn and others, and partakes in trying to take out some giants. She realises she is no real match, and gets rather seriously wounded in the efforts by a winged creature coming down and shredding her back. She learnt much today in the importance of battleplans, positioning, and ensuring who your company is. Aryn fixed her up enough to rest in Queensport, where she also spoke about him teaching her more and that she wishes to do something thematic and important to feel more in tune with actual worship and faith.
The importance here for me is that she has decided that this path is further more what she desires, but that she wants to feel the shift into it more clearly like one would be baptised. This, and the move for an official guide into the faith: Aryn.

Archery Training || 1st November, 2020
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/1...m-gmt-1-the-huntsmans-archery-training.50412/

A small training event in the name of Theodra, she attended more to observe and listen as her injuries are too severe for bow use. Also to be supportive.

Unknown Creature || 1st November, 2020
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/nov-1-creature-of-the-night.50401

A hunt event at the Landing. She attends. It turns out to be several Vymbats stealing livestock. She aids in the killing of one after it harms Aryn, and takes its heart and skull as payment.

Return to the Deadlands || 7th November, 2020
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/11-07-20-of-men-and-blight.50449/

A return adventure to the deadlands by request of Lothaire, for they have experience with Giants and there is a need to see what they are doing in the lands of blight. She prays for Her guidance, a true strike, throughout her arrow barrage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Updated to reflect the new changes outlined [here]. The 'unranked' section will be made later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.