Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-} Bloodline of House Kane { -

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

1598719207299.png
1598719217865.png
House Varyn & House Kane
- The Bloodline -
____
updated txt here

1598719222714.png

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

1598719411387.png
House Kane

- House Member History -
____

While House Kane holds ties to other houses, this section is for the Kane bloodline only.

I
{ Niah Kane }

= Died aged 38 to sickness. =
Born Niah Dacar, she married Alistair Kane and together formed the aspiring Northern House that allowed it to become what it is today. Mother to Alison Kane, and Victor Kane, she died relatively young within their Tambry home due to an unexpected illness.

{ Alistair Kane }

= Presumed dead. =
Blurb - Where born, life accomplishments, children, brief history, etc, death
Born Niah Dacar, she married Alistair Kane and together formed the aspiring Northern House that allowed it to become what it is today. Mother to Alison Kane, and Victor Kane, she died relatively young within their Tambry home due to an unexpected illness.

-
II
{ Victor Kane }

= Presumed dead, missing. Aged 13. =
Son of Niah and Alistair Kane, brother to Alison Kane. He disappeared in his youth and therefore was not given a chance to make much of a name for himself nor create a family of his own. He went missing in Tambry of the Old Lands, never to be seen again.

{ Alison Kane }

= Alive. =
Daughter of Niah and Alistair Kane, sister to Victor Kane. Married Prince Edmund Hallon, having one son, Aleksandar. Upon Edmund's death she married Brennard Westmay, and had twins, Elizabeth and Charles Kane. Upon Brennard's death she married Aleksei Ivanov. Has pursued various avenues of magic even to the point of extending her life and youth. Was once Kaiserin, Queen, then Grand Duchess, but is no longer involved in politics.

-
III
{ Aleksandar Kane }

= Alive. =
Son of Edmund Hallon and Alison Kane.

{ Charles Kane }

= Alive. =
Son of Brennard Westmay and Alison Kane.

{ Elizabeth Kane }

= Died of causes unknown at age 32. =
Daughter of Brennard Westmay and Alison Kane, half sister to Aleksandar and twin sister to Charles. Had a daughter with a guard in Eastwatch by the name of Nikolai Goodwin, who died before the birth of their daughter, Katherine Kane. Eventually became the partner of Jaden Seeker, though never married. She would go on to take on wards in Wolfgang Harrister and Jane Eisen. Her death has no details.

-
IV
{ Katherine Kane }

= Alive. =
Daughter of Elizabeth Kane and Nikolai Goodwin, she has no known blood siblings but considered Wolfgang Harrister (now deceased) to be a brother and Jane Eisen to be a sister (status unknown). She married Asher Varyn, merging the families of Kane and Varyn, moving to be Queen of the Kaltstaat before her husband would take on the titles of Anhald and push Katherine to Kaiserin of the Kaltic Empire.

-

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated. It's extensive so I can use it for Fuvur side too/Wanted to be in depth. It's prooobably not accurate in places since I can't remember for the life of me, but I've got a file I can edit. : )