Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

bob9360 Application [Declined - Itzzaboy] (Age)

PlaZmaButter

Villager
. What is your minecraft username?
My username is bob9360. I know it won't fit to well with the lore... But I hope that doesn't kill my chances.
2. How old are you?
I'm 12. I'll be 13 on July 1st. Yeah... Kinda young too. Shoot! Things aren't looking up for me...
3. What gender are you?
I am a male...
4. What country do you live in?
I live in the United States.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yessir, I have. And I do.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yuppers. I've read them both already.
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
I absolutely love roleplay! And fantasy really interests me.
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Of course I do! :D I used to spend hours on a Terraria roleplay server.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am... Y'know... A human. Who likes to... Play videogames... and... stuff. I'm a brony. I type with correct grammar and punctuation ingame also! I'm not sure if that's a plus or not. But it just seems neater. I know it helps me get into the game better and put a voice to the text. If outside of the internet stuff matters, you won't get much from me ;). Who needs life when you have some internetz? I prefer to play co-operatively. PvP isn't all too fun for me. I'm more of a social person. I prefer to talk than to stab... In most cases that is... I'd like to finally find a server with some people with detectable IQs. Hopefully this is the one!

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I... Well... I'm no pro builder. And redstone hurts my brain. But I can build a house that doesn't look like it came from a creepers rear-end.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am a little curious on the "pony free" thing. Does that mean bronies will be instantly banned? Because I noticed the pictures on the Survival Guide were added by "MistChaser" with a pony profile picture. If it's pony spam and such that you don't want. I'm fine with that. I won't go ponifying everything. But... I'd just like some clarification on that.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am fully aware. And I think that any of those are just... Ick. It removes that special feeling when you get your first diamond. :heart:

11. How did you find out about our server?
MC serverlist. Simple as that... This server is high up in the list. I checked it out... And... I nerded myself.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm really sorry, but currently we're only accepting applicants of 13 years old or above. However I noticed that you said you will be 13 in July, please reapply then. :)

PlaZmaButter

Villager
I'm really sorry, but currently we're only accepting applicants of 13 years old or above. However I noticed that you said you will be 13 in July, please reapply then. :)
Hnnng... Alrighty. I understand the age restrictions... I hate my kind also.