Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bookstar's application [Accepted - Jinny]

Bookstar

Villager
bookstar314
bookstar314
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Bookstar314

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

The USA.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metegaming is where you use or leaking out of game information. Powergaming is where you make an action that doesn't allow the other player an opportunity to react or respond.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!

I'm kinda of a big nerd in the whole medieval roleplay, that's kinda how I got here hehe. Drawing is my passion as it allows me to create something of my own and puts my own mark on the world. Wanna nerd out about marvel movies? Then I'm your gal! (along as I'm caught up, no spoilers!) My favorite marvel character is spider-man, mainly cause he is full of quirks and his joke are too funny. I also enjoy watching some anime, I tend to stick to the smaller not as well known ones so ones like naruto, one piece and dragon ball I haven't seen. For people that I've gotten used to I tend to be snarky too even tho I don't seem like it at first.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

Yes, I do!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Nope found this server on my own.

About My Character!

Character Name:

Estel Farro.

Character Age:

Character Race:

Forest Elf

Appearance:

She is a smaller sized elf compared to those around her, she is about 5'5. Being smaller she has a slightly more slender body. Her black hair that is normally kept in a braid that reaches down to her knees. Her most notable feature is her emerald green eyes that seem to pierce into one's soul.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

skin_20180803044819112426.png

Written Test!
As a young girl, Estel was often bullied by the other children for being short, so her family often told her to just stick her chin up and keep smiling because they didn't know the true Estel and her kindness. She tried to be kind to her bullies, but they took her kindness as weakness and the bullying continued. Estel was often told she wouldn't be much of a help with hunts, so she was left to attend her family's small farm when they would leave to hunt. Being able to grow up around the plants Estel soon learned herbology and soon became an apprentice with their grove's healer. Happy to finally show everyone that she was worth something Estel excelled as a healer. Knowing that she now needed to provide for herself she found someone to teach her to hunt. Her teacher was a strapping young elf, seeing how small Estel was he knew that she would be quite nimble and would be a great student and decided to teach her. As the two of them started to spend more time together Estel began to develop feelings for her teacher. Hoping that her teacher would have the same feelings for her, she worked up the courage to tell him. Sadly the teacher didn't return her feelings, heart-broken she soon turned bitter to the thought of love and everything that had to do with it. She quickly left and never went back, she would then spend months in solitude only leaving the house for food or water. She then turned to paper and soon began to write her feelings. After writing each page she would soon burn it afterward as a way to burn all memory of her love away. While spending the months alone she wrote her own medically books and thoughts on different combinations of herbs and roots. Inside of each book she wrote there would be words of encouragement to her readers, hoping that there would kids out there who were experiencing the same thing she was feeling and that her words would bring hope to anyone who read them. Wanting a new pace of life she left her grove and turned to more of a traveling healer, helping those on the road that needed it. Not sure on her final destination she still continues to travel and writes of them every day in a small journal.

Examples of work.
bookstar title.pngwolves.pngthumb nail.jpgBrook.pngtree.png

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.