Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Bounty, Possible Heresy, and the Fists of Jax

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The poster is simple, embellished with the flag of Veraci and the personal seal of Rogerius- a rearing Manticore covered in spikes. It can be found in Veraci and Storm's Landing exclusively.
THEME
To all god-fearing men and women, there has been a great heresy committed in one of Jax's own cities. The unfinished Cathedral of Jax has been desecrated before the first shrine has even been installed; the very foundation has been despoiled with vile graffiti and apparently heretical markings. Anyone who has information leading to the arrest of these heathens will be rewarded with 5,000 radiants and other treasures. In the mean time, I beseech all Veracians and lovers of Jax to band together and guard our places of worship against the forces of darkness. Furthermore, to root out and prevent further heresy and sacrilegious actions, I am hereby establishing a new organisation; The Fists of Jax. Anyone interested in joining this Holy Order must be a Veracian of common roots and must be willing to use proportional force to assist the Guard in the arrest of heretics. Meet with me in person, and prove your worth to Jax.

OOC: This is for all players who enjoy hunting heretics and being inquisitors- it will also give people an opportunity to play as a native Veracian. Expect cool robes and awesome axes.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
A poster is nailed under the Veraci copy.

"Whoever it was left behind blood and animal bones. They painted geometric doodahs and left some weird shapes. I doubt they are of much of a threat. Just a band of Jishrimites or something boring. Those marks didn't stand a chance against my mighty mop and bucket.

I cleaned your shrine for you, though. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

-Cymic"