Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing (Golden) Boy

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I guess I'm going to keep this updated fairly often. Added the past two days worth of mental journals.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Sigmar killed a badger, injured his leg, nearly gave Pod a heart attack, and met some new people, all while working on his wood-chopping skills and his stealth.
Luam
JoeJoe
Blorbis83
orphan assassin incoming

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Maybe I'll drive people crazy for it, but I've updated the past two days of mental journals, updated relations, moved some folk around, and updated skills.

Also, through life experience, Sigmar has become braver, more industrious, and less cynical. He is taking things in stride, but he still doesn't like badgers now.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Sigmar has had a rough day.

He discovered the joys... and problems associated with alcohol...

At least he had fun at the Ball... from what he remembers.

Also, added new artwork from Spooksy_ !

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Got one last pic from Spooksy_ regarding Sigmar's prized locket (that no one has seen), and got asked to do a relationship so I added a few (NIAH , Ayda ).

Also, rehauled the design of the profile. Fixed the titles, added the usual section sub-dividers, and ensured that everything was stylistically the same. Also added a few generic gifs to spice up the page.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Added one day to the journal (today) where he worked on parrying and saw Pod and Jaden get into it in a spar that turned into a bar fight.

Also, got left alone in the Hall with Reivos. That bird kills bears. What's to say he won't kill and eat little boys?

Updated relations accordingly
Pod (Luam) , Jaden (CloakedReaper), Duchess Kane (NIAH) (minor change to relation), Reivos (Niko) (you devilish bird you, stop gaining so much weight!), as well as Lisbet (Elz ).

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Added a massive journal entry for the Starfall event yesterday.

Sigmar is a bit more cynical after the events in the Sorrows and the sky rocks falling. He's questioning why people /have/ to fight the undead and why the gods won't protect us. He's also wondering why something he has never had to fear before, the sky, is now raining down rocks to kill people.

Added a skyrock that he picked up off the ground to his possessions.

Updated some relations, added some others. HMU if you feel you need to be added or updated.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I’ve been so busy recently I haven’t had time to log in. And when I do have time, I’ve been hooked on the Parabellum mod for Mount & Blade.

Regardless, looking for suggestions on ways to improve this profile. It still feels incomplete to me.

Also, if you want a relation spot or one updated, let me know. I feel like working on this today.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Life has calmed back down into a more regular beat. So will be more active on Sigmar. Added the picture that Cukie1 made a while back and forgot to add. Thanks!