Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Branko Callas - Monster (Profile 2.0)

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
unknown.png

═══════════════════════════◁▽▷═══════════════════════════
LLo6edf3FdUiL3UuNNMz-OfOP4HWg5HJwV2Yn-LbIcPGRfolL3KigsHyPJdrJnYEDKG4Z_M47LlgnoMQDvydFwr2NOp9Dz...png
Name: Grisha Vow
Titles: Exalt of Skraag, Imperator
Alias: Branko Callas Cor Votum
Nicknames: Old Man.
Date of Birth: It doesn't matter.
Current Residence: Mistmarch Fort
Current Status: Determination.
Themes:
Battle:

Casual:

unknown.png
Physical Appearance

Race: Human (Kaltic descent)
Sexuality: Get the fuck away from me
Height: 6'4
Weight: 220 pounds
Build of Body: Mesomorph
Skin: Pale
Hair Colour: White
Hair Style: Cut shorter though despite this it is still a full head of hair.
Facial Hair: Clean shaven.
Eye Colour: Red.
Identifying Marks/Scars:
A birth mark in the shape of an oval on the upper right part of his back
A large cut on his right cheek caused by being grazed by a crossbow bolt
An old burn mark on the upper part of his left thigh that spans up to his hip
A long scar going down the lower part of his left thigh
His ring and pinky finger are both nothing but bones tied together by black tendons, functioning like any normal finger.
His chest much like his legs bears sections of notable, painful-looking burn marks.

LLo6edf3FdUiL3UuNNMz-OfOP4HWg5HJwV2Yn-LbIcPGRfolL3KigsHyPJdrJnYEDKG4Z_M47LlgnoMQDvydFwr2NOp9Dz...png
Health
Illness: Vyrism, arachian steel madness, shadowblessed, cursed.
Injuries: The briefest glimpse of mortality. Yet ever out of reach.
Allergies: Don't make me laugh.
Sleeping Habits: There is no sleep.
Drinking Habits: Sober, for now.
Memory: Fleeting, utterly sporadic.
Hygiene: Bathes.
Unhealthy Habits: Self-evident.

Qualities and Flaws

Personality Strengths: Countless.

Personality Flaws: Countless.

Weaknesses: Try it.

Fears: Things beyond you and I.

Intelligence: A fleeting sense of cunning, overtaken by maddening cruelty.

Alignment: There is no morality.

Languages:
Common || Fluent
Elvish || Fluent
Marjash || Fluent
Rede || Fluent
Old Arcturian || Fluent/Native
Fae || Fluent
Aori || Basic
Greyling || Fluent
Earkzian || Fluent
Engem || Conversational
Mok'yra || Fluent
Lavo || Fluent

═══════════════════════════◁▽▷═══════════════════════════ ▷

Goals
8f947f442345ed17bcda2080559fbfef.jpg
Drives and Motivation: Tricked into this existence. Lies justifying this mortal agony. Those fleeting early years, mothing but pathetic stagnation, a spiral leading down to oblivion. All in the name of the beasts we call gods. I chose a new path, the path that holds any true meaning. I battle now, for the sake of every second. To hold onto the memories that make up my being and for the sake of spitting venom at the self-righteous. And at the end of time, when the war is finished. I shall lay across the earth and feel my rage dealt upon me sevenfold by mortalkind. For it must be done. For it is my purpose.

Short Term Goals:
Determination.

Long Term Goals:
Determination.

Stats:

Focus: Wrestling, Resisting Magic, Polearms, Dodging attacks

9C0C0F
6C8154

Attachments

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Relations

1642920609066.png

〛+ Loved +〚
What few, to be cherished.

+ Name - Karn Clawheart.
+ Relationship description - Don't. Let. Go.
+ Quote - "Always remember my teachings, where you came from, and that it is within your will to carve your future."

〛+ Treasured +〚
Things to be kept.

+ Name - Cassandra Glade
+ Relationship description - One of the few who remain. My comrade in pain.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Eliss Olliran.
+ Relationship description - A man believing in escape. A simple fool.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Xozu
+ Relationship description - Brother and child. A demon that won't let go.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Valerie
+ Relationship description - Once rebel. Now a soldier.
+ Quote - N/A

〛+ Acquaintances +〚
Tools to be used.

+ Name - Matthias Ivanov
+ Relationship description - Flesh to be reaped.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Laicelem Aethlren
+ Relationship description - A dog to be beaten.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Sophie Velour.
+ Relationship description - Leverage.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Sydri Ulyamor
+ Relationship description - A broken little thing.
+ Quote - N/A

+ Name - Vowrawn Natrizi'ma
+ Relationship description - Once acolyte, now. An apostate of hate.
+ Quote - N/A

〛+ Neutral +〚
The irrelevent.

+ Name - Melarue
+ Relationship description - A simple tool, gone renegade.
+ Quote - N/A

〛+ Hated +〚
The enemy.

. . .

Artwork
branko.png
unknown.png

By Elz

1662135995343.png
By Ugahari

1674575817583.png
Art by Cho

Attachments

Last edited:

kaiser_harding

Legend of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
Disagreeing with his posts until relations is created. Sign the petition today by doing the same
Kosta having heeded to the largest community organized protest in recent hollowworlds history (perhaps ever)
True to my word, I the organizer of the protest, have changed my reaction to agree

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend
Relations

〛+ Loved +〚

+ Name: Karn Clawheart
+ Percentage: 100%
+ Relationship description: Father.
+ Quote: n/a
+ Impact on Branko: His father, that hand, teacher, The last Greyling. Many things. Karn has led Branko down the path of Skraag worship, and unending violence with Branko taking his initial teachings to heart, perhaps more than the Greyling would've expected. Karn had given Branko the strength to push forward, in a time where he was meaningless and mindlessly wandering with nothing, and no one. He treasures the Greyling like the father he never met, and he will kill in his name. Until the end of time.

+ Name: Jenette Vow
+ Percentage: 90%
+ Relationship description: Sister.
+ Quote: "I wish our lives reunited sooner. Maybe then we wouldn't be on opposite ends."
+ Impact on Branko: Tears, regret. Many things that he has difficulty finding words for. He almost murdered her, and has witnessed several vision of her death, causing mental strain upon his blurring mind even if they were not real. He wishes he could connect more with the woman, but he deems it far too late for that to ever be a feasibility. He's heard she's not done the best as of late, he hopes she finds happiness, eventually.

+ Name: Angau, Gwilethriel, Targ
+ Percentage: 100%
+ Relationship description: Son.
+ Impact on Branko: His sons, given to him by Jishrim. Although having chosen to let Karn be the more involved guardian, Branko still assists in raising them, loving them. In his own way. He doesn't think himself the best father figure, but he is certainly making some semblance, of an attempt.

〛+ Treasured +〚

+ Name: Hellmann Kegheart
+ Percentage: 80%
+ Relationship description: Student.
+ Impact on Branko: Branko thinks Hellmann an idiot. Someone who's let arrogance and morality cloud their mind, he tires of her antics and has chosen to take more of a backseat when dealing with her shenanigans. Though when push comes to shove, he'll find himself going to pull her out of whatever mess may have befallen her.

+ Name:
+ Percentage:
+ Relationship description:
+ Quote:
+ Impact on Branko:

+ Name:
+ Percentage:
+ Quote:
+ Impact on Branko:

〛+ Acquaintances +〚

+ Name: Quill
+ Percentage: 79%
+ Relationship description: Formist.
+ Impact on Branko: Despite their polar opposite personalities, paths in life and general sense of morality. Branko has found himself trusting in Quill, one of the few people that he finds himself able to possibly consider a friend. He views her as one of the few truly good things within the world and although he bares a boiling hatred for heretics and wishes to genocide them. He doesn't know if he'd be able to bring himself to kill her. He hopes o turn her away from the arcane before that day arrives. Looking at the mirror already bares enough trouble.

+ Name: Xozu
+ Percentage: 77%
+ Relationship description: Watcher.
+ Impact on Branko: Another one of Branko's acquaintances within the underworld of criminality and dark worship, the halfling reminds the Skraagite of his father, this along with the many schemes and adventures they've gone on has caused the man to earn Branko's respect. He suspects they'll achieve much in the coming future.

+ Name: Lukas Bohanon
+ Percentage: 74%
+ Relationship description: Unending pain.
+ Impact on Branko: Although an obnoxious plague in the man's life, Branko has found himself able to rely upon the undying mercenary. The Guerilla fighter has proven himself reliable, and not one to question morality when such must be ignored in times of need. Branko likes the man, though he is still insufferable.

+ Name: Eliss Cuttingthorne
+ Percentage: 76%
+ Relationship description: My little fool.
+ Impact on Branko: One of the first partners the Skraagite has ever made, they've known eachother for a good amount of years with them having gone on all sorts of shenanigans alongside one another. Nowadays, however. Branko finds they've grown rather distant, he bares a mild semblance of happiness the man has found love and enjoyment within his life... Followed by feelings of envy, along with annoyance. Either way, they're certain to go on more adventures together. One way or another.

+ Name: Malark
+ Percentage: 72%
+ Relationship description: Smith, Watcher.
+ Impact on Branko: One of the many underlings that work under Branko, he finds the man useful whether for violence, knowledge or whatever else. He enjoys their conversations, finding him to
be a decent enough muse when boredom takes hold. He'll watch this one with a curiosity.

Name: Marian Olliran
+ Percentage: 70%
+ Relationship description: Theodran.
+ Impact on Branko: Eliss' lover. Although initially perceiving the woman as nothing but a sheep in the crowd, he's found the woman to be far more understanding of the world around them than he would've expected. He finds her to be amusing company, she'll prove useful. In time.

〛+ Neutral +〚

+ Name: Thure Hardanger
+ Percentage: 50%
+ Relationship description: Old friend. Ignite.
+ Impact on Branko: Disappointment. Branko recalls Thure before his years prior to being a proper Ignite, he chooses not to actively work against the man out of a mild respect for their past. Though should the need arise, he'll kill him like any other. Though with pity.

+ Name: Lilith
+ Percentage: 60%
+ Relationship description: Heretic.
+ Quote: "I can almost smell it. Deep within you. You are unsatisfied with yourself. You stink of failure and fear of future failure, and now you are trying to over-achieve by blood.”
+ Impact on Branko: A woman from Branko's past that he partook in murdering, though he feels some semblance of guilt for the resulting murder of their child. He cares not for the fact they themselves were killed. He'd do it again. Recent conversations, however. Have proven amusing, he finds himself begrudgingly liking the woman causing him to reconsider attempting her life again for the time being. He plots to visit her for conversation, whether she wants him to or not. Is irrelevant.

+ Name: Alyndra
+ Percentage: 65%
+ Relationship description: Student.
+ Impact on Branko: Another. newer student of Branko's. He sees some promise within the woman, though finds her odd with every conversation they partake in. It doesn't help with Isabell and Cassian's comments on Branko and women.

+ Name: Ravana
+ Percentage: 60%
+ Relationship description: Vyre.
+ Impact on Branko: A woman Branko occasionally comes across, he finds the woman odd and her blood tiresome. He vaguely remembers her and lacks any particular care. Though he finds her to be a decent enough muse for conversing.

+ Name:
+ Percentage:
+ Quote:
+ Impact on Branko:

〛+ Hated +〚

+ Name: Fronslin
+ Percentage: 0%
+ Relationship description: Heretic. Hatred.
+ Impact on Branko: Hatred, anger. Branko despises the man that is Fronslin, him having messed with the Skraagite far too many times for it to be taken lightly. Not much proves as euphoric to the Skraagite as getting revenge in anyway possible. Whether through kidnapping a member from the royal family the mage works for, or killing his wife. He'll keep going, until satisfaction finds him. If it ever does.

+ Name:
+ Percentage:
+ Quote:
+ Impact on Branko:

Artwork

Alyn relation please